Gina pulls the plug on Wulf_Princess permanently, why doesn't Eccie

Do you "<3" much? And yet another post WP made that looks eerily similar.

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056039026&postcount=61

Damn WP, you're not even good at this shit. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Are you a gambling man sir? Not only am I happy to proove I am not Cathrine, but I will put hard Money down to prove everything I have said that can have solid proof is true.

So I will be happy to show you my degrees if you are willing to make the bet

Wager a friendly 500? Half of my hobby budget for the month Originally Posted by jjkageab12

yes! and you better be able to remember everything you typed in this thread without referring to notes or making a phone call.

Come to The Lodge at 4pm. I will be at the front bar in a white polo shirt and blue jeans. Here is your chance to prove it.
  • Tetas
  • 11-18-2014, 12:29 PM
If I ever get banned, would someone please promise to get stoned and come White Knight me?
Sure makes the banned look more stable and gets it off the front page so that people will stop talking about your melt down...
  • EZ.
  • 11-18-2014, 12:41 PM
Sorry my big fingers typing in this small new phones is hard with everything randomly auto correcting Originally Posted by jjkageab12
I think I would get another phone if it auto corrects to a misspelled word.
I think I would get another phone if it auto corrects to a misspelled word. Originally Posted by OldLRRP
Bwahahaha hahaha

it's that new feature. .. it's called auto fuck up.
The disrespect in this thread is sickening, the way some of you talk to women its soo sad. And to think these are adult men insulting women like this. I'm appalled and saddened as my generation will only be worse.
yes! and you better be able to remember everything you typed in this thread without referring to notes or making a phone call.

Come to The Lodge at 4pm. I will be at the front bar in a white polo shirt and blue jeans. Here is your chance to prove it. Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
Where is the lodge? I'm not from Dallas, and are you paying for food or am I?

And incase your don't know what Valium is... You can not operate havny machinery or drive when on it, so Glenn lets meet a mutual agreed location between us, because you are a known bully and troll and I am not in proper mind state if things go down
The disrespect in this thread is sickening, the way some of you talk to women its soo sad. And to think these are adult men insulting women like this. I'm appalled and saddened as my generation will only be worse. Originally Posted by lily blake

Lilly you will be a golden apple on the orchard or rotten apples, as long as you pass on you positive be words and good faith the future still has some hope
Moderators

This thread has been hijacked many many times ....

It needs to be closed, people are just harassing this chick now, and now she can't even fight back... Many have said this has gone to far...

Please moderators ...it's over
  • broes
  • 11-18-2014, 02:42 PM

And incase your don't know what Valium is... You can not operate havny machinery or drive when on it, so Glenn lets meet a mutual agreed location between us, because you are a known bully and troll and I am not in proper mind state if things go down Originally Posted by jjkageab12
The Lodge is the most upscale titty bar in Dallas. Its a pretty neutral location. And I have taken valium. I am friends with it. If valium is what causes you to post like you do then you must be eating an entire bottle at a time.

And incase your don't know what Valium is... You can not operate havny machinery or drive when on it, so Glenn lets meet a mutual agreed location between us, because you are a known bully and troll and I am not in proper mind state if things go down Originally Posted by jjkageab12
Uber is awesome. js.
Uber will pick you up from your Denton motel. I'm waiting....

Well known bully? You are proving you don't know anything about me.
Moderators

This thread has been hijacked many many times ....

It needs to be closed, people are just harassing this chick now, and now she can't even fight back... Many have said this has gone to far...

Please moderators ...it's over Originally Posted by jjkageab12
Hmm, begging moderators to close a thread. Sounds exactly like what WP would do.
I hope WP checked with jj before she used his account and agreed to a meet up and made sure he was cool with it. I sense someone starting to do the crawfish though.

P.S. don't forget to take those degrees with ya.
! IV!, You owe me $500.
If I ever get banned, would someone please promise to get stoned and come White Knight me?
Sure makes the banned look more stable and gets it off the front page so that people will stop talking about your melt down... Originally Posted by riday
I'm there for you; please be there for me.