1st Time at an Amp

Thanks for the info. Which AMP are MSOG? Originally Posted by Jon Bon
All of them.

Your chances increase with an hour rather than a half hour (larger donation) but you can increase your chances of success reading reviews.

The question is kinda like asking which major league hitter hits home runs. The all can, they all do (on occasion) but with which pitcher and with which pitch.
I've seen occasional posts about where to enter the respective amps other than the front door?

Is this the norm, and where would you enter a place like NYNY or Bali?

Thanks guys! I am looking forward to trying some amps here soon after reading yalls posts!
Are appointments always necessary or do they take walk-ins at most AMP?
I've seen occasional posts about where to enter the respective amps other than the front door?

Is this the norm, and where would you enter a place like NYNY or Bali? Originally Posted by Kawasakirider
I've only ever used the front door, but then I'm not worried about discretion.

Are appointments always necessary or do they take walk-ins at most AMP? Originally Posted by curiousguy04
They will take walk-ins, but you risk them being busy and saying come back in an hour. If you want to see a specific girl, always go for the reservation. I always call when I am on my way, even if I'm only a few minutes away.
Let me start by saying I have read post #1 but there was another post that lead me to this question. Do we leave the house fee + tip at the beginning or just the house fee and the tip once she leaves? Thanks
Let me start by saying I have read post #1 but there was another post that lead me to this question. Do we leave the house fee + tip at the beginning or just the house fee and the tip once she leaves? Thanks Originally Posted by Overhere777
I leave the house fee + tip at the beginning.
  • Crock
  • 12-12-2018, 09:49 AM
I leave the house fee + tip at the beginning. Originally Posted by aRandyOne
House fee is always at the beginning. I usually offer the tip at the beginning, but am often (80% of the time) told to keep it until the end.
I am planning ti visit AMP first time. Which one do you recommend as newbie friendly. I am interested in curvy lady with big boobs who is experienced in handling someone new to AMP
  • Aoi
  • 12-13-2018, 02:45 AM
Anyone still have that Google Earth file for the AMPs?

Must've lost it.. PM me if you have the file.
haven't been to an AMP before. how should i go about making a reservation. anything specific i should be texting or saying in the call? and is there anywhere to see pictures of the girls before booking an appointment? Specifically looking to make a reservation at Lucky Haven
haven't been to an AMP before. how should i go about making a reservation. anything specific i should be texting or saying in the call? and is there anywhere to see pictures of the girls before booking an appointment? Specifically looking to make a reservation at Lucky Haven Originally Posted by jjtwatter
Just call and ask to see who ever you want, no other chit chat needed. As for pictures you can search here but as far as I know you will not find "real" pictures anywhere else. If you do find an ad most of those are fakes girls. IMHO.
haven't been to an AMP before. how should i go about making a reservation. anything specific i should be texting or saying in the call? and is there anywhere to see pictures of the girls before booking an appointment? Specifically looking to make a reservation at Lucky Haven Originally Posted by jjtwatter
Just call and ask for an appointment. If you have a girl in mind, ask if she is available and when. NEVER ask for a massage. They need a license to do massage. They do "relaxation".
So I've been to Bali's twice and have known exactly who I wanted to see and scheduled beforehand. However, if I just showed up without an appointment could I request to see a lineup of the available girls? Or would I just get a random girl if I show up without an appointment?
You can ask for a lineup. You should NOT commit the cardinal sin of asking for one and walk out. If you do that, don’t come back in that particular place for about 3-4 months so that they’ll forget your face.
So I’ll be in Dallas this weekend and I’m finally gonna man up and go to go to my first AMP! I read the first page and all great advice. Any suggestions on where I should go for my first time, and the specifics of that place as far as paying up front waiting all that since it seems it’s different at different amps.