The Hottest 5 latinas in Houston - who are they?

Also sind wir uns alle einig, dass Houston fünf nicht haben (5) heiße Latina-Anbieter. Gut zu wissen
[So we're all in agreement that Houston doesn't have five (5) hot Latina providers. Good to know]
:thumbs up:
Also sind wir uns alle einig, dass Houston fünf nicht haben (5) heiße Latina-Anbieter. Gut zu wissen
[So we're all in agreement that Houston doesn't have five (5) hot Latina providers. Good to know]
:thumbs up: Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
yes....agreement
It's funny to see someone whose only purpose on this site is to insult and belittle others, gets all defensive and butt-hurt when someone gives her a dose of her own medicine. Originally Posted by Oralist
What was even funnier is when after I declined to see you the first time you kept begging to see me...
What was even funnier is when after I declined to see you the first time you kept begging to see me... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Sounds like someone outing someone's PM requests. WOW............DM is as Latin as IceT is Swedish.
What was even funnier is when after I declined to see you the first time you kept begging to see me... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I guess I have to resort to Brooke's snappy comeback.

Now, I wouldn't fuck you with Wakeup's dick, so you can rest at ease. By the way, nice wig, eyebrows, flabby but flat ass, etc. A true surfboard with tits.
Do you feel comfortable outting that info ?
Some private shit should stay private. ijs
Do you feel comfortable outting that info ? Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
That's not outting you obviously need to go back to whore school... Now again Im waiting for the links to me outing whores
I guess I have to resort to Brooke's snappy comeback.

Now, I wouldn't fuck you with Wakeup's dick, so you can rest at ease. By the way, nice wig, eyebrows, flabby but flat ass, etc. A true surfboard with tits. Originally Posted by Oralist
Yea you keep telling yourself that Come up with your own material btw I thought you had me on ignore ahahahaha

Btw who is brooke ?
That's not outting you obviously need to go back to whore school... Now again Im waiting for the links to me outing whores Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Well, technically, it's not outing. But it's not exactly cool either.
That's not outting you obviously need to go back to whore school... Now again Im waiting for the links to me outing whores Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Would you like to post college transcripts? Don't let the tatts fuck ya up.
Would you like to post college transcripts? Don't let the tatts fuck ya up. Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
Im still waiting for the links come on you want to talk big shit prove it
Would you like to post college transcripts? Don't let the tatts fuck ya up. Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
Please do.

Sounds like someone outing someone's PM requests. WOW............DM is as Latin as IceT is Swedish. Originally Posted by BIGSEXY7852
You know whats funny you have spent alot of time making threads about Dorthy & even when I was banned you were looking for me... When I came back you continued being that weirdo and look here you are again..
a fat pimped whore with a college degree.......that should make the top 5 list.........at least on Cuban Tuesday.