When will I.B. quit being a liar?

Back to the original question. When will IB quit lying?. Evidence has surfaced that he is having mental problems. Please close the tread. We shouldnt pick on the weak and helpless. Let me know if you need anything IB. Im here for you Brother! Originally Posted by themystic

IB’s turds have a higher IQ than you.
Budget faces bipartisan opposition in the House ahead of midnight shutdown deadline

Stupid people need to first stop lying to themselves.

"It's a debt junky's dream," Rep. Mo Brooks, R-Ala., told Sinclair Broadcast Group. Brooks is a member of the Freedom Caucus, the roughly 40-person group which put out its official position on Wednesday opposing the two-year budget deal.

The agreement, Brooks said, "ultimately puts America in insolvency, bankruptcy and on a path for non-stop trillion-dollar-a-year deficits. It's horrible for our country long-term."

Raaaancooor!
Really? That is all you have to say? You know I am right but too big of an asshole to admit it. I have found the real numbers and you are a fucking lying little bitch. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Actually, M T Brain Socket, the only thing you've demonstrated in this forum is that you're a stupid, lying queer -- and never "right", you leftist, Marxist son-of-a-bitch. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Okay, show me where my numbers are wrong then. If you are so smart you should be able to prove it instead of riding on an off-handed comment made by a JW stooge. Originally Posted by MT Pockets

It's very elementary to see and understand that your numbers don't equal what L.A. officials reported to JW, M T Brain Socket.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Back to the original question. When will IB quit lying?. Evidence has surfaced that he is having mental problems. Please close the tread. We shouldnt pick on the weak and helpless. Let me know if you need anything IB. Im here for you Brother! Originally Posted by themystic

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
You really are bongkers, icky used.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
You're living the cuckoo's life, icky used.
IB’s turds have a higher IQ than you. Originally Posted by bambino
So now that we know you are sewn in to the human centipede chain. We know you are not the leader I would assume it is Trump, IB, You, Lusty, Gey Rey and Wacko

So now that we know you are sewn in to the human centipede chain. We know you are not the leader I would assume it is Trump, IB, You, Lusty, Gey Rey and Wacko Originally Posted by MT Pockets
You're a delusional jackass, M T Brain Socket.
Will Mr clean come clean now that he changed the avatar,and admit he is a lying liberal POS?
Will Mr clean come clean now that he changed the avatar,and admit he is a lying liberal POS? Originally Posted by bamscram
Hell no! That fucker will lie till the cows come home.
You're a delusional jackass, M T Brain Socket. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Okay then what order are you guys in?
Hey with the "Mr Clean" Avatar, does that mean you took over Gey Reys spot at the gloryhole as the clean-up boy?
Will Mr clean come clean now that he changed the avatar,and admit he is a lying liberal POS? Originally Posted by bamscram
You'd be the lib-retard liar, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Keep sucking, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Hell no! That fucker will lie till the cows come home. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
hildebeest didn't make it home, M T Brain Socket. hildebeest was called out at third, you miscreant piece of shit!

Okay then what order are you guys in?
Hey with the "Mr Clean" Avatar, does that mean you took over Gey Reys spot at the gloryhole as the clean-up boy?
Originally Posted by MT Pockets
You're still a delusion, lib-retarded faggot, M T Brain Socket. It means the only "shit" to be found is in the dim-retard closet, M T Brain Socket.
[COLOR="Black"] You'd be the lib-retard liar, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Keep sucking, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
[/COLOR
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Nope still the same mindless inbred lying liberal POS.
Ekim the inbred chimp, same lie over and over. Typical liberal.
Nope still the same mindless inbred lying liberal POS.
Ekim the inbred chimp, same lie over and over. Typical liberal.
Originally Posted by bamscram
You're the one and only "Ekim the Inbred Chimp", Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Keep sucking, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
So now that we know you are sewn in to the human centipede chain. We know you are not the leader I would assume it is Trump, IB, You, Lusty, Gey Rey and Wacko

Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Is your son in front of you or behind you? Or do you switch around? Is that a Friday night happening in your trailer park?
Actually, this is some hilarious bullshit!!!!

Great avatar, Irritable Bowel Hanky!

HAHAAHAHAHAHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHDESA H!
Here's what everyone else is laughing at, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.