information

Oh, I was not singling out DH, I assure you. I was painting with a broader brush. There are lots of "Mod wannabe's" that post in these types of threads too.
  • coven
  • 12-20-2013, 11:02 AM
Oh, I was not singling out DH, I assure you. I was painting with a broader brush. There are lots of "Mod wannabe's" that post in these types of threads too. Originally Posted by rooster
Who is stupid enough to WANT to be a mod? Thought y'all did it for the 'greater good' and all that shit. Wait, it's the free mod pussy, I forgot
We are but a humble pilgrim on the road to enlightenment.......spreading cheer to the four corners a SHMB.

The gnashing of teeth falls around me like sweet summer rain.
..................And who doesn't love sweet summer rain and bad-boys as hot as Georgia asphalt? I mean really, who doesn't?!?
dh is bad-boy hot so my guess is he doesn't need help or advise to get laid. Now he's not as hot as my old Sancho who was a bad-boy and hot as Georgia asphalt, but you nonetheless and shit like that it's a known fact dh is a bad-boy hottie. Free pussy falls from the sky like manna from heaven for him. That's a fact LOL.....................carry on.

OSD, welcome back. Has it been a lifetime already..................errrr rr (My nod to OSD), or are we supposed to talk about that?

Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
There are lots of "Mod wannabe's" that post in these types of threads too. Originally Posted by rooster
even a blind squirrel is on time twice a day.

that type of wisdom naught free mod pussy bought.
even a blind squirrel is on time twice a day. Originally Posted by notanewbie
Yeah.....not true. Being blind doesn't have anything to do with the timing. It has to do with showing up at the right location.....
  • Doove
  • 12-20-2013, 01:23 PM
If you were the best mod on the board, you'd probably get more free pussy. Originally Posted by gaijin1969
That was actually pretty funny.
Frankie that's fair, I understand that. But the percentages are alarming and it seems to be common practice for 6-10 vp on here, I understand not all I get it.

You have to admit whats in that novel isn't a good thing for your business, its not good. Originally Posted by bjwstw
You are right, I apologize for not getting it at first. It took some time to see how the subject ended up being dealt with before I understood exactly.

Then I just kind of went ..OMG.

I feel that its a shame other sp's might not feel comfortable speaking up, because this amounts to their positive reviews risking any faith from the members of this site.

But, they won't have to worry too much anyways I guess because its all being swept under the carpet.

But, wait this has been going on for awhile now, and now several members are already doubting the credibilty of reviews here

Hopefully this problem is going to get fixed legitimately, no answers have truly surfaced.
Like we didn't have enough assholes of our own. Who invited the texastrolls? Originally Posted by armortib
woa..nice to see a post from you! and i invited them..the more the merrier i always say..can i get a kumbaya ..

• coven
  • 12-20-2013, 08:35 PM
Not all of us are from Texas, you fucktards have made the national news.

Just sayin'
where ya from coven?

yall come back ya here boy
where ya from coven? Originally Posted by bjwstw
I suppose we can always learn something from Alabama.
  • GP
  • 12-20-2013, 08:59 PM
I suppose we can always learn something from Alabama. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
LOL, where you actually serious? Alabama? REALLY? c'mon Jack, lets not get crazy now!
LOL, where you actually serious? Originally Posted by GP
I hope you know the answer.