Multiple boats participating in a Trump Boat Parade are in distress on Lake Travis near Austin

bump
For our water safety investigator.

https://ftalphaville.ft.com/2020/09/...-wrong-speed-/

Something he didn't consider because he knows the the same amount of specialized knowledge about boating as he does about the legal field (doesn't know the difference between the burdon of proof for criminal and civil trials), the medical field (doesn't know the purpose of and what information is on a death certificate), and now shows he doesn't understand what rates as a major disruption (or a "bomb") for an election.

Plus your "example" has numerous examples of poor boating safety. Not plugging a hole YOU opened. Paying more attention to ass than focusing on operating your boat in a safe way.

That's how we know the only investigation you've ever been a part of was one you caused. A "Captain" of his ship/boat is responsible for the safety of his boat, his passengers, and the boats around him. Not opening another fucking beer.
He doesn't make excuses or try to dodge responsibility like trump.

You avoid intelligent conversation because you aren't intelligent.
Someone says something and you flap your gums distorting their statement.
You don't need to be an expert to point out a bunch of boats being too close together for the water conditions. Conditions cause by weather, or the boaters, or boat interaction.
You certainly aren't an expert though you pretend to be. Like so many other things you pretend to be.

Glad you admit you've used this "handy quote".

Notice the date of the post.

In your self-proclaimed abilities but which obviously are very mistaken, you don't see the FBI reopening an investigation into one of the candidates, 10 days before the election, as a "bomb".

Just more proof of your lack of reasoning, reading comprehension, and general intelligence.

10-20-2016, 08:03 AM #21
SpeedRacerXXX

This election is OVER.Republicans should start focusing on 2020. Unless a bomb hits between now and November 8ththere is no way Trump can overcome the lead that Clinton has in the polls.For those of you who are still not believing the polls . . . we'll see in a handful of days how accurate they are.

Why the fuck would I ask you, of all people, for proof as to what I've said is true?
How many times have I explained that's why, to provide evidence of my claim, I add links?

You have "soiled" eccie more than anyone else.

My proof is in the links I post that you seldom even try to refute. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
In regard to these posts, we have an uneducated person .... Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Thank you for the admission. Must have been a sober moment.

Is the "we" your sober and impaired personalities combined?

BTW: How would you know anything about being educated or not?

It's not even last call!
See? The uneducated one just lied by omission.

"In regard to these posts, we have an uneducated person who doesn't know the difference between "condone" and "condemn".

Looks like you don't either.
After I named and pointed out your multiple failings, you chose to respond by taking a statement out of context to prove another failing I hadn't mentioned. Thank you.
Thank you for the admission. Must have been a sober moment.

Is the "we" your sober and impaired personalities combined?

BTW: How would you know anything about being educated or not?

It's not even last call!
Originally Posted by LexusLover

Now you show who is drinking by claiming last call has something to with knowing about an education.
You haven't explained how a person has access to personal info or refuted any of the claims I've made.
A typical trumpy who won't stay on topic/

What's really funny is you can't out-debate a guy you claim is drunk. You've rolled over on your back and offered up your throat.

Good doggy.
See? The uneducated one just lied by omission. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
What did you lie about? You keep looking in the mirror when posting.

When are you going to get your GED?
Now you show who is drinking by claiming last call has something to with knowing about an education. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
.....something to with knowing about an education.
I know some well educated folks who have a drink now and then.

Actually, getting your GED would be a waste of time.

Bitten & Kumola will have a job for you, if they win. No GED needed.

The have something for you ....