The Dallas Cowboys and NFL 2022 Season

Welcome back Chung.

I am also picking Bengals to win. Mahomes ankle may start acting up again.

But I am choosing 49ers to win.
Those 49ers really hurt themselves today.

Just like Cincy hurt themselves at the last minute handing KC the win.
Enough about the Cowboys, I want to write about Winners.

Tomorrow's predictions:

Bengals 23
Chiefs 20

49ers 17
Eagles 27

I think the Eagles defence will menace Purdy.. The Niners have a strong defense, but Jalen Hurts will adjust, and run for 90-100 yards, neutralizing their pass rush. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Chung got the score right!
Just wrong winner.
Welcome back Chung.

I am also picking Bengals to win. Mahomes ankle may start acting up again.

But I am choosing 49ers to win. Originally Posted by CG2014
Thanks CG2014!

I thought I nailed the Bengals score. 23-20. Got the score right, but not the right team. Bengals should have won, but 2 stupid 15 yard penalties in the last 75 seconds did them in.

Eagles won bigger than my 10 point prediction, and I'lll take them in the Super Bowl.

Eagles 30

Chiefs 23
I don't like The Eagles. I will take KC.
I don't like The Eagles. I will take KC. Originally Posted by CG2014

Ok, but I must remind the Board you were 0-2 today. In another Fortnight you will be 0-3
Oh well, live fast die young.
  • BLM69
  • 01-30-2023, 03:53 PM
I don't like The Eagles. I will take KC. Originally Posted by CG2014
Same here, I'm glad KC pulled off the win
Pulling for Hurts team.
Loved watching him play for 'Bama.
I don't watch NFL. Take a knee? Ok, wrong venue. Shut you off forever.
This might weaken Phi OL a bit

https://6abc.com/philadelphia-eagles...unty/12758072/ Originally Posted by CG2014
It won't. He only played in one game this year. Indict Hurts for something, and I'll give K.C. a chance.
It won't. He only played in one game this year. Indict Hurts for something, and I'll give K.C. a chance. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
K.C. has a chance. They have a good QB and a good group of wide receivers and the best TE in the league (Kettles from SF is very good too). IF K.C. tries to block #7 from Philly with just a TE it could be a long day.
K.C. has a chance. They have a good QB and a good group of wide receivers and the best TE in the league (Kettles from SF is very good too). IF K.C. tries to block #7 from Philly with just a TE it could be a long day. Originally Posted by adav8s28

I'd like to believe that, but I don't. I think Mahomes' ankle won't be 100%, and the Eagles will exploit that.

Eagles 27

Chiefs 20

I only have the Eagles winning by 7, but I think it will look worse than that.
Since the Cowboys didn’t go to the bowl this year, I’m going with Jalen Hurts to win! Not the eagles lol just Jalen hurts