Confederate flag was the flag of traitors

So once again IBCondomMan defines lying in a most creative way: according to IBCondomMan, any time someone doesn't post what HE wants posted, the absence of said post makes someone else a liar (but as usual, different rules apply to IBCC).

So, lying IBCondomMan, why haven't you jumped all over the freeloader who thinks he shouldn't have to pay taxes? It must mean you agree with him. It must me you now support freeloaders on the federal dole--those who take advantages of federal benefits but refuse to pay taxes. Where is your outrage? Where is your consistency? By your own definition of lying you should be calling for his castration!

But no, IBCondomMan is nothing if not a hypocrite.

Have a wonderful day as you eat your Food Stamp cheese food in your "man cave", working very hard to keep the real world away. Originally Posted by Old-T
Read both OPs again very carefully, Old-Twerp, maybe, you'll notice a significant difference, you dumb-fuck SOB.

BTW, you admitted that the "condom man" delusion was all yours, Old-Twerp.
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054...&postcount=195
  • Old-T
  • 11-11-2013, 10:43 AM
Read both OPs again very carefully, Old-Twerp, maybe, you'll notice a significant difference, you dumb-fuck SOB.

BTW, you admitted that the "condom man" delusion was all yours, Old-Twerp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Actually I only referred to ONE thread, so there is only ONE OP involved:
http://www.eccie.net/newreply.php?do...y&p=1054497350

I know you have a difficult time with reading comprehension so let me repost the key part:

"At this point I stopped doing business with the IRS. I do not file 1040s nor do I have State and Federal withheld from my paychecks. I write the word exempt on line 7 of my W-4s."

So I ask again, where is your outrage against this freeloader? Where are you leading the charge that he should carry his fair share of the DoD budget? Why are you so silent about this scofflaw who makes the rest of us pay higher taxes? HE is getting a free ride just like the millions of others you scream about, isn't he?

You are nothing but a lying hypocrite, right along with Gonad and Dizzyboy. All of you only scream when it fits your political agenda. When a Good Ol' Okie flaunts that he is living on the free handouts that others support with their taxes, you turn a blind eye. Bet you would have a very different reaction if he was a Dem from Chicago who didn't pay for what he took from the gov't.

So tell me what the "substantial difference" is between this freeloader and someone getting food stamps or other government aid? Don't tell me how it relates to the Civil War being about Southern Hospitality, of how it's about vigilantes. Tell me WHY YOU ARE NOT INSENCED ABOUT THIS individual who is a drain on society?

Hypocrite.

Liar.

IBCondomMan rides again.

BTW: I didn't select Prophylactic Man, AKA Condom Man, did I? Remind me again, who selected Prophylactic man as their avatar? Oh, that's right, it was YOU, wasn't it? Are you now going to flip flop again and deny it? Probably, that's your MO.
Early on proved you were a liar when you said you made no remarks about "why" the Civil War was fought, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee Jackass, and you're still lying, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee Jackass.

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054364407&postcount=65 Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yet another post that makes no fucking sense.

You lie so often and reflexively, I guess you just assume everyone else does, too.

EVERY Confederate state cited the preservation of slavery as a reason for seceding. And they ALL did it before they seceded. OTHER reasons do NOT negate that. Especially sham reasons that are designed to obscure the slavery reason.

THAT is the topic. And you can't refute it. So you try changing the subject.

Lying tranny fucker.

I know you have a difficult time with reading comprehension so let me repost the key part: Are you now trying to deny you weren't referring to this thread when you made a post in THIS thread, about a post in THIS thread; wherein, you ignorantly compared a post IN THIS THREAD with the OP in another thread, Old-Twerp? Is that really what you are tying to do, Old-Twerp? You're such an inveterate liar you don't even realize how ridiculously flimsy your lies are, Old-Twerp.

BTW: I didn't select Prophylactic Man, AKA Condom Man, did I? Remind me again, who selected Prophylactic man as their avatar? It's a convoluted product of your own depraved delusions, Old-Twerp, and you admitted it is your depraved delusion at: http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054...&postcount=168
Originally Posted by Old-T

Yet another post that makes no fucking sense. Only because you don't have the intellectual sense of a retarded jackass, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

You lie so often and reflexively, I guess you just assume everyone else does, too. Your every post has been a lie, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

EVERY Confederate state cited the preservation of slavery as a reason for seceding. And they ALL did it before they seceded. OTHER reasons do NOT negate that. Especially sham reasons that are designed to obscure the slavery reason. Every state that seceded after Lincoln's call to arms marked Lincoln's aggression as the reason for seceding, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass cannot change historical fact, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

THAT is the topic. And you can't refute it. The states that seceded after Lincoln's call to arms marked Lincoln's aggression as the reason for seceding, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass cannot change historical fact, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. And disproving your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass remark on why the war was fought isn't changing the subject -- it's quite obviously addressing one of your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass lies, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Lying tranny fucker. And the lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass lies again.
Originally Posted by ExNYer
Get over it already.

A simple, "I was wrong." Or "can't we agree to disagree" would do, Corpy.

Unfortunately you think it's somehow improving the content of this forum by flaming, foaming, frothing and flinging your malodorous waste at anybody in your way.

Are you tired shitbreath? Into week five now. God coulda created earth four times by now. If he'd had had that kind of time, you would have would up in the muck with all the other excrementals...
  • Old-T
  • 11-12-2013, 05:20 AM

Quote:

I know you have a difficult time with reading comprehension so let me repost the key part:

IB: re you now trying to deny you weren't referring to this thread when you made a post in THIS thread, about a post in THIS thread; wherein, you ignorantly compared a post IN THIS THREAD with the OP in another thread, Old-Twerp? Is that really what you are tying to do, Old-Twerp? You're such an inveterate liar you don't even realize how ridiculously flimsy your lies are, Old-Twerp.

BTW: I didn't select Prophylactic Man, AKA Condom Man, did I? Remind me again, who selected Prophylactic man as their avatar? IB: It's a convoluted product of your own depraved delusions, Old-Twerp, and you admitted it is your depraved delusion at: http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054...&postcou nt=168

. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Dear Illiterate IBCondomMan,

Look at the post you seem unable to comprehend. I was not talking about the confederate flag, therefore no, I was not referring to the OP in this thread, Buffoon. I was referring to your oft used infantile argument "You didn't disagree so you must agree", and asking very simply why you didn't disagree with the guy who refuses to carry his fair share and pay taxes. It is one of your favorite rants, and I was just pointing out how hypocritical you are.

By the way, I'm still waiting for you to post an epic rant against such disgusting freeloading scum. Why don't you? Plain and simple--you are too busy lying and degrading and throwing potty references at your betters. You are too busy melting down because you were caught using Prophylactic Man as your avatar when you didn't think it through. You are too busy writing diatribe after diatribe that causes most readers here to just mock you all the louder.

You are a lying, hypocritical bigot, IBCondomMan. You can't help it, it's who you are.
Dear Illiterate IBCondomMan,

Look at the post you seem unable to comprehend. I was not talking about the confederate flag, therefore no, I was not referring to the OP in this thread, Buffoon. I was referring to your oft used infantile argument "You didn't disagree so you must agree", and asking very simply why you didn't disagree with the guy who refuses to carry his fair share and pay taxes. It is one of your favorite rants, and I was just pointing out how hypocritical you are.

By the way, I'm still waiting for you to post an epic rant against such disgusting freeloading scum. Why don't you? Plain and simple--you are too busy lying and degrading and throwing potty references at your betters. You are too busy melting down because you were caught using Prophylactic Man as your avatar when you didn't think it through. You are too busy writing diatribe after diatribe that causes most readers here to just mock you all the louder.

You are a lying, hypocritical bigot, IBCondomMan. You can't help it, it's who you are. Originally Posted by Old-T
You were the one that posted the stupidly flimsy lie, Old-Twerp, and you're still lying, Old-Twerp.
  • Old-T
  • 11-12-2013, 05:36 AM
You were the one that posted the stupidly flimsy lie, Old-Twerp, and you're still lying, Old-Twerp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Lie? Again I ask, whose avatar was Prophylactic Man?

Lie? Have you come out against that freeloader? I must have missed it.
Lie? Again I ask, whose avatar was Prophylactic Man?

Lie? Have you come out against that freeloader? I must have missed it. Originally Posted by Old-T
The "avatar" is a fiction you've convolutedly created in your depraved mind, Old-Twerp. It only exists in your depraved mind, Old-Twerp.
Why is it so hard for you to admit the other guy may be right and just move on to the next shitpile, Corpy?

You are really dominating all areas of assholiness on this board:

1) Least credible
2) Least honest
3) Least congenial
3) Least entertaining
4) Least creative
5) Least humorous
6) Least likely to be invited to an indoors party
7)MOST likely to have been dropped on his head as a baby.

thirty days of frothing, foaming and flinging feces. You haven't done much to disprove any of the above.

Maybe mommy needs to clean your little bottom and tell you the other kids are all wrong about you!

I know you have a difficult time with reading comprehension so let me repost the key part: Are you now trying to deny you weren't referring to this thread when you made a post in THIS thread, about a post in THIS thread; wherein, you ignorantly compared a post IN THIS THREAD with the OP in another thread, Old-Twerp? Is that really what you are tying to do, Old-Twerp? You're such an inveterate liar you don't even realize how ridiculously flimsy your lies are, Old-Twerp.

BTW: I didn't select Prophylactic Man, AKA Condom Man, did I? Remind me again, who selected Prophylactic man as their avatar? It's a convoluted product of your own depraved delusions, Old-Twerp, and you admitted it is your depraved delusion at: http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054...&postcou nt=168

. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Your post are now becoming absolutely illiterate.

Is that some secret strategy for making yourself think you won? If people are too baffled to respond to your idiocy, then you must be right?
His inability to admit defeat, admit he was wrong or simply walk away from an issue is relatively simple to explain, when couched in psychology.

Quick search came up with this, rather pithy point:

Why is it important to get the last word in an argument?

Kristy asked 5 years ago

My ex-boyfriend and I are having an e-mail war. For some reason, he needs to have the last word. He even has stated this in his e-mail to me that he DESERVES to have the last word. It has never been important to me but now that I know how important it is to him, I'm replying to every e-mail even though he's begging me not to.

Best AnswerVoter's Choice

Caretaker answered 5 years ago
It's generally important to the one who is in the wrong. That's the only way the can perceive victory

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...6083848AAJkS9e

I'm glad this isn't "getting hit on the head lessons."

You're the one melting down, Assup Ridee. And it's funny!
  • CJ7
  • 11-12-2013, 01:32 PM
You're the one melting down, Assup Ridee. And it's funny! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

did they throw you out of the nursing home again?
did they throw you out of the nursing home again? Originally Posted by CJ7
No. I escaped!