YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

I wasn't talking about the bear, I was talking about post #184 Originally Posted by essence
I think it post 185

Here is one of my favorites of Ms. Yummy

[Pic removed per request]
Thanks FER ;-)

Jbravo, I agree about cool ranch ...there's just one other.chip in this world that rocks me to the core...

Thanks FER ;-)

Jbravo, I agree about cool ranch ...there's just one other.chip in this world that rocks me to the core...

Originally Posted by YummyMarie
You know, I've never had those before but I do like lime flavored tortilla chips.
One of my favorite movies. Shadowboxer with Cuba Gooding, Jr. and Helen Mirren

One of my favorite movies. Shadowboxer with Cuba Gooding, Jr. and Helen Mirren

Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Helen Mirren!! Hot older Woman!!
Fuck you beer! Last night I ruined a great evening with an overly dramatic reaction to a light-hearted conversation. I can't apologize enough. EPIC FAIL...
One of my favorite movies. Shadowboxer with Cuba Gooding, Jr. and Helen Mirren Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I really liked that movie, but what I liked most about it, is it made me confront prejudices I didn't realize I had --- which was part of the point.

While Helen Mirren is a beautiful woman, she's much older than Cuba Gooding, Jr., and their different races made me uncomfortable in ways I did not anticipate. Especially since there was no warning of their sensual bedroom scene. Just a lovingly photographed couple throughout the movie.

I had the same reaction the first time I saw Pedro Almovadar's Law of Desire, which introduced me to the concept of missionary gay sex. I wasn't ready for it, even a little bit. It's important we have our prejudices confronted, otherwise we're never aware they even exist.

I've told a ton of people about Shadowboxer through the years. It's fun to see you bring it up.
Fuck you beer! Last night I ruined a great evening with an overly dramatic reaction to a light-hearted conversation. I can't apologize enough. EPIC FAIL... Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Been there, done that, don't overly stress sister!

Yummy Marie, would it harsh your buzz if I say that in addition to being an intensely sexual and beautiful woman, that you are smart and caring and amazingly sensual?
Yummy Marie, would it harsh your buzz if I say that in addition to being an intensely sexual and beautiful woman, that you are smart and caring and amazingly sensual? Originally Posted by spice-is-nice
You my dear have permission to speak freely so long as you continue to flatter me so ;-)
Name a verb, a noun, and 5 adjectives....
Run, nun, big, small, skilled, weird, funny
tainted, taint, taint, taint, taint tickled, taint twisted, my taint
[Pic removed per request]

Delicious, tasty, sensual, gorgeous, edible.