My Experience With Sweet.Treat69

yeah... I don't think that is it.

We get you have a soft spot for the OP. I think its probably in the back of your throat but whatever. I am surprised the OP has not contacted you as every time you "speak" like you are friends or near the same "status" he loses a little more.

You understand what I am saying right, you are bringing a ridiculous thread to new level of absurd. You have zero credibility and you keep boasting exceptionally stupid shit. For everyone's sake please stop. Enjoy the read like the majority of us and just simmer down, I can almost guarantee there is noting you bring to this that anyone, other than yourself, cares to read. Originally Posted by bored@home
YOUR HANDLER NAME SAYS IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO GET MONEY SON THEN HOLLA BACK LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
@suiram77, It almost sounds like you are calling me out to fight you in your last post. Are you a grown up? I mean I assume you are over the age of 40 if you are so rich, Middle aged men don't call their car a "Whip". 23 year old rappers do that. You have no idea who I am, I could be a little wimp, or I might be a giant. I might even have more money you. You don't know. I certainly don't tell everyone in this forum these things. I bet a lot of the guys on here have more money than you. And maybe even some of the Providers.

Let me tell you what I think I know about you. Tell me if I am wrong. You are an immigrant, probably from the Middle East or Africa. You are a Muslim which explains your lack of respect for women. And you have very low self esteem. You think you are better than the rest of us because of your cultural background. It's pretty obvious that English is not your 1st language and suiram sounds very middle eastern.

You say things about ladies on here that are rude and socially un acceptable. Yes the women on here are prostitutes, and you are a man that pays for their company. How are you any better than them? But you're better than everyone aren't you. Because you have money?

If you are rich I say good for you. Not jealous at all. It isn't the fact that your rich that makes people on here dislike you, it is the rude things that you say about women and other hobbiest. I don't want an apology from you, I want you to have a moment of clarity and see what a total dick you are. And that is the first step in what will be a long journey to become less of a total dick. Good luck. Originally Posted by Mavs fan
FIGHT YOU CHILD PLEASE I HAVE SECURITY FOR THAT

AND YOU ARE SO WRONG ON EVERY THING YOU SAID

SO TRY AGAIN A W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

BESIDES CAN YOU READ I SAID WE CAN MEET AT THE POLICE STATION
SO YOU WILL BE OK JUST GET FROM BEHING YOU LIL COMPUTER
PM ME AND LETS GET IT, OTHER WISE JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE
YOU JUST TALKING KID.
@suiram77, It almost sounds like you are calling me out to fight you in your last post. Are you a grown up? I mean I assume you are over the age of 40 if you are so rich, Middle aged men don't call their car a "Whip". 23 year old rappers do that. You have no idea who I am, I could be a little wimp, or I might be a giant. I might even have more money you. You don't know. I certainly don't tell everyone in this forum these things. I bet a lot of the guys on here have more money than you. And maybe even some of the Providers.

Let me tell you what I think I know about you. Tell me if I am wrong. You are an immigrant, probably from the Middle East or Africa. You are a Muslim which explains your lack of respect for women. And you have very low self esteem. You think you are better than the rest of us because of your cultural background. It's pretty obvious that English is not your 1st language and suiram sounds very middle eastern.

You say things about ladies on here that are rude and socially un acceptable. Yes the women on here are prostitutes, and you are a man that pays for their company. How are you any better than them? But you're better than everyone aren't you. Because you have money?

If you are rich I say good for you. Not jealous at all. It isn't the fact that your rich that makes people on here dislike you, it is the rude things that you say about women and other hobbiest. I don't want an apology from you, I want you to have a moment of clarity and see what a total dick you are. And that is the first step in what will be a long journey to become less of a total dick. Good luck. Originally Posted by Mavs fan

OH AND BTW THE MORE MONEY THAN ME COMMENT
WELL YOU POST YOUR ACCT BAL AND I WILL POST MINE
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GET IT SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • motor
  • 07-08-2014, 07:02 PM
NO CLASS IS NECESSARY HERE Originally Posted by suiram77
And you said it, you have no class, that's the only thing you have said that I agree with you on.
Just found this thread and took about 30 minutes to read all 18 pages. Frankly, I don't know what to think. I think there is at least a 50% chance these two guys are truly rich. I travel a lot and am constantly amazed at how much money other folks have. I'm not complaining. I retired from the Corps with pretty much nothing and have done fairly well since, so I don't owe anybody anything and have been able to indulge some of my fancies, but not nearly to the extent of a seriously large number of folks. I read recently that there are over 80,000 millionaires in Houston.

I think the thing that has upset so many people is the perception that these two guys have no appreciation for the blessings they have and exacerbate that lack of appreciation by the way they trash others. At least that's what bothers me.

If you earned it, more power to you. But rich is a matter of opinion. You can be rich in money, rich in power, rich in grace, rich in friends, rich in ... well, pretty much anything. I think the measure of your character is the things you consider important, and the way you use and share your riches. DFW, you say you contribute a lot to charity. If you do, good for you. It has been my sad experience that most rich folks don't appreciate the good they can do with their money. Guys like Bill Gates are rare.

I only work part time so I have the luxury of being able to travel to disadvantaged areas of the world and help out a bit. It is astonishing what a little bit of money can do in Indonesia or the Philippines.

Couple of offers? You've both mentioned lunch. Love to take you up on your offers. I would like to bring my Ipad and show you a few hundred pictures from some of these areas and see if you would be interested in supporting some charitable efforts. I don't want the money. I can just give you a website or address of the folks I work with and have you send it to them.

Any interest? It would also lend you a lot of credibility here.
I had a good buddy of mine working as a civilian in Iraq and Afghanistan. Working abroad in what's considered a war zone gets you a fat salary, tax free up to a point, with hazard pay and all expenses paid for. He did 4 years in Iraq and 2 in Afghanistan and netted about $1MM. Invest that smart, which any thing since the market crash has made money. Now your banking.
And you said it, you have no class, that's the only thing you have said that I agree with you on. Originally Posted by motor
HEY! HE CAN AFFORD TO OWN HIS OWN CAPS LOCK!

I HAVE TO RENT MY BY THE Week...oh damn, and it's only tuesday.....
And you said it, you have no class, that's the only thing you have said that I agree with you on. Originally Posted by motor
It's also the only thing he has said that anyone can decifer.
Ok DFWhobbyhorse, You are suggesting that you were in the military. What unit and where? What was your MOS? You say that you were in Iraq and Somalia. Iraq For 3 years. So that means that it couldn't have been the first Gulf War because we were not there for 3 years. So it would have to be the 2nd Gulf War which started in 2003. So, if you were there right when the war started and stayed 3 years, that would mean that you couldn't have gotten out before 2006. So, you amassed all of this wealth in 8 years is that what you are telling us. Dates don't lie, and you can't change History.

There are a lot of real veterans on here and they won't take too kindly to you lying about military service. So, explain genius.

Also, I don't think we were in Somalia for 2 years. Not sure, on that one, but I am sure someone on here knows. Originally Posted by Mavs fan
Not only military, but he also claimed to be retired LE read this post:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=30...t=#post3034298
I can't belive this thread is still alive and kicking. Wow
Just found this thread and took about 30 minutes to read all 18 pages. Frankly, I don't know what to think. I think there is at least a 50% chance these two guys are truly rich. I travel a lot and am constantly amazed at how much money other folks have. I'm not complaining. I retired from the Corps with pretty much nothing and have done fairly well since, so I don't owe anybody anything and have been able to indulge some of my fancies, but not nearly to the extent of a seriously large number of folks. I read recently that there are over 80,000 millionaires in Houston.

I think the thing that has upset so many people is the perception that these two guys have no appreciation for the blessings they have and exacerbate that lack of appreciation by the way they trash others. At least that's what bothers me.

If you earned it, more power to you. But rich is a matter of opinion. You can be rich in money, rich in power, rich in grace, rich in friends, rich in ... well, pretty much anything. I think the measure of your character is the things you consider important, and the way you use and share your riches. DFW, you say you contribute a lot to charity. If you do, good for you. It has been my sad experience that most rich folks don't appreciate the good they can do with their money. Guys like Bill Gates are rare.

I only work part time so I have the luxury of being able to travel to disadvantaged areas of the world and help out a bit. It is astonishing what a little bit of money can do in Indonesia or the Philippines.

Couple of offers? You've both mentioned lunch. Love to take you up on your offers. I would like to bring my Ipad and show you a few hundred pictures from some of these areas and see if you would be interested in supporting some charitable efforts. I don't want the money. I can just give you a website or address of the folks I work with and have you send it to them.

Any interest? It would also lend you a lot of credibility here. Originally Posted by luv2luv

Well said L2L!!

And thank you for your service!!
[QUOTE=luv2luv;1055533832]Just found this thread and took about 30 minutes to read all 18 pages. Frankly, I don't know what to think. I think there is at least a 50% chance these two guys are truly rich. I travel a lot and am constantly amazed at how much money other folks have. I'm not complaining. I retired from the Corps with pretty much nothing and have done fairly well since, so I don't owe anybody anything and have been able to indulge some of my fancies, but not nearly to the extent of a seriously large number of folks. I read recently that there are over 80,000 millionaires in Houston.

Any interest? It would also lend you a lot of credibility here.[/QUOTE

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM NOT LOOKING FOR CREDIBILITY OR ANY ONE TO BELIEVE ME.

CAN CAR LESS WHAT YOU THINK OR BELIEVE OR ANY ONE TO AGREE.

MY WEALTH IS MY WAELTH AND YOURS IS YOURS I AM HAPPY FOR YOU.

SO SORRY BUT NOT LOOKING FOR CONFIMATION OR VALIDATION.

THANK YOU SIR.
  • motor
  • 07-08-2014, 08:34 PM
wow, just wow. These two guys are goofier that a knot headed duck molestor
Yeah we all be "WAELTHY" lol

Im about to go to my rl job so yup ima be makin dat serious paper yo!

If anyone is taking any of this seriously at this point please stop! This thread was a joke from the very beginning -_-
HEY! HE CAN AFFORD TO OWN HIS OWN CAPS LOCK!

I HAVE TO RENT MY BY THE Week...oh damn, and it's only tuesday..... Originally Posted by bojulay

MAN YOU WANT BELIEVE HOW EXPENSIVE
THIS CAP LOCK IS. IF YOU DO NOT MIND ME
ASKING WHERE DO YOU RENT YOURS FROM
BECAUSE I AM SURE IT WILL BE A LOT CHEAPER
TO RENT ONE THAN BUY ONE.

I NEED TO SAVE SOME OF MY IMAGINARY WEALTH
BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE IT GOING ON LIKE YOU
PLEASE HELP ME LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!