Facesitting

I, for one, never tire of hearing about it. IMHO the only thing better than a pair of dirty wet panties strapped across my face is having the source of those dirty wet panties strapped across my face.
  • cbh
  • 05-30-2012, 12:16 PM
I love having my face sat on and being smoothed by sweet juice and labia.Best dessert ever!
My pussy needs a good licking, Now who's face should I be grinding my wet pussy on, covering it with hot pussy juice and allowing them to suck my clit and tongue fuck me?? Umm some lucky boys needs to stand up, or rather lay down and let me get to ridding that face........YUM!
My pussy needs a good licking, Now who's face should I be grinding my wet pussy on, covering it with hot pussy juice and allowing them to suck my clit and tongue fuck me?? Umm some lucky boys needs to stand up, or rather lay down and let me get to ridding that face........YUM! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

ME!!

Saddle up on my face, use my nipples as a set of reigns, my throbb'n shaft as a saddle horn and ride woman ride! Hell, you can even use my earlobe as stirrups if'n you want to. All I ask is that you ride my hard and put me away wet.

Yeeeeahh Hawwww !

CT
Why am I still waiting for this to happen to me?

Grrrrrrr
Saddle up on my face, use my nipples as a set of reigns, my throbb'n shaft as a saddle horn and ride woman ride! Hell, you can even use my earlobe as stirrups if'n you want to. All I ask is that you ride my hard and put me away wet.

Yeeeeahh Hawwww !

CT Originally Posted by cousintim

Well Cum here Cowboy and Ill ride you till were both wet, hot and covered in Cum......YUM!

Grrrrrrr Originally Posted by AintEasy

Sub since Im not able to get to you, Im giving the pleasure to Dallas to pop your Facesitting Cherry....Enjoy her long ass pussy lips and do me proud............
My pussy needs a good licking, Now who's face should I be grinding my wet pussy on, covering it with hot pussy juice and allowing them to suck my clit and tongue fuck me?? Umm some lucky boys needs to stand up, or rather lay down and let me get to ridding that face........YUM! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
ME! If you could do it reverse cowgirl, reverse full weight, while you smother my face with your arse!
Lick away...........My arse deserves a good licking and them some.........YUM!

Grrrrrrr Originally Posted by AintEasy
Get a provider into the 69, with you on the bottom. Right when she's starting to get into the groove, gently push her up into the sitting position. If you're eating her out right, and you continue to eat her out while you're doing this, the fact that her arse is about to cover your face wouldn't phase her.
Lick away...........My arse deserves a good licking and them some.........YUM! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
With the way I like to get facesat, you'd have to scoot forward a little for that to happen. I'd start off with your butt smothering my face while my tongue on your pussy drives you up the wall. I'd continue the beat once you're ready to get your butt orally serviced and you slide forward.
Even Family Guy has a facesit scene. Don't know if someone posted this earlier or not:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8nKARNRe1U
one of my favorite things is to be tied down and have a woman sit on my face as long as she wants. making me lick her pussy and ass til she cant take it anymore. now if only there where more austin women into it
I would rather be handcuffed to the bed while she sat on my face so I would be completely helpless. "Want me to unlock those cuffs slave? Then you better eat my ass and pussy right!" Oh hell yes...

BuriedFace hang in there....