Lol to funny

So, did you understand what she wrote when you were drunk? Does that help any? Originally Posted by jimmylbob
No,

Just saw double the bullshit that was posted.
good point as usual, TinMan.. buffered by the fact that the Textor continues to assail her long after the story unfolded.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I have no idea what the truth is but, if he's going to use the name in the first place when it's not him, why would he give a fuck if she then reported it since it's not him?

And it's kind of telling that a couple of people still felt the need to fling racially charged insults. Maybe it's not 50%, but you take the racists and the people who don't seem to mind the racism and it's a sizable number.
Works for some, but I want more.

I want Madison May and her posse. I'ma go tell the teacher on them, unless they give me some. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Review coming, boy is she fine...
Well, I'd like to extend my apologies to DallasDoc.

I came back and read this thread sober and couldn't understand what the hell Slim Goddess wrote.

There needs to be a list for the BCS providers and straight up ghetto as fuck ones too. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Wow, nice...That was quite a drunk, it only took you 10 days to see more clearly!! Care to pass on the name of that Tequila?

But, maybe 'I jumped the gun' racial attitudes or 'the Hooker Can't Be Wrong or Sorry As Fuck' attitudes compounded the inebriation?

FYI...Again, my dealings with Slim Goddess formerly known as Novicain Cookie were one of the worst I have ever experienced in 16 years of Hobbying. I never had someone before or since change personalities so quickly and go straight up hood ghetto and threaten me the way she did, and this was all trying to setup a date, we never met.
I wany to know when and i need proof that i threat any body now speaking on my kids now thats a issue and speak on somethong years agao if it was so much of a threat explain why no alert lol cause these are false alligation
I sure see how this is still going on but thanks thats show how important i must be Thanks But Once again i dont work in texas so i no this is lies lies lies but most yall mad cause not cheap and cant have me lol but Hate On to blessed to Be Stressed. But new Video and pic Coming SoonnSo all yall hobbies can Dream of having the best Not Cheap But The Best
I wany to know when and i need proof that i threat any body now speaking on my kids now thats a issue and speak on somethong years agao if it was so much of a threat explain why no alert lol cause these are false alligation Originally Posted by Slim Goddess
I sure see how this is still going on but thanks thats show how important i must be Thanks But Once again i dont work in texas so i no this is lies lies lies but most yall mad cause not cheap and cant have me lol but Hate On to blessed to Be Stressed. But new Video and pic Coming SoonnSo all yall hobbies can Dream of having the best Not Cheap But The Best Originally Posted by Slim Goddess
I'll get to the point. You need help writing. I really tried, but do not understand what it is you are saying. Contact me for easy tips, or find someone to help you. It never hurts to improve ourselves in any manner. Otherwise, if something else is wrong, sorry to hear that. If you got it resolved, great!
Wow, nice...That was quite a drunk, it only took you 10 days to see more clearly!! Care to pass on the name of that Tequila?

But, maybe 'I jumped the gun' racial attitudes or 'the Hooker Can't Be Wrong or Sorry As Fuck' attitudes compounded the inebriation?

FYI...Again, my dealings with Slim Goddess formerly known as Novicain Cookie were one of the worst I have ever experienced in 16 years of Hobbying. I never had someone before or since change personalities so quickly and go straight up hood ghetto and threaten me the way she did, and this was all trying to setup a date, we never met. Originally Posted by ManSlut
I party with Jim, Jack, and Jose darling. They are my best friends and I'd like to introduce you to them sometime.

And no, it didn't take me ten days. I really don't live, eat and shit on ECCIE, or have the time to stalk people's posts and drama here.

On a side note - I would hate to drunk post on ECCIE. Hell, I would probably be taking everybody down!
I party with Jim, Jack, and Jose darling. They are my best friends and I'd like to introduce you to them sometime.

And no, it didn't take me ten days. I really don't live, eat and shit on ECCIE, or have the time to stalk people's posts and drama here.

On a side note - I would hate to drunk post on ECCIE. Hell, I would probably be taking everybody down! Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
We all have those who love to love us, and we all have those who love to hate us. Jim, Jack, and Jose...fun fellas at times and while they may sometimes drain you long after you have drained them, they never judge or assume they know us at all. Benevolent and much easier to like than some, even if not always the best choice of companion, as occasionally they overstay their welcome. However, sometimes it's worth it just to have them around. I get it. LOL Cheers!
Jim, Jack, and Jose...fun fellas at times and while they may sometimes drain you long after you have drained them, they never judge or assume they know us at all. Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
they sound like cool guys.. what are their ECCIE handles?
What about Tito? He's a fun guy!
they sound like cool guys.. what are their ECCIE handles? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
They are open, no handles, as they have no real life ties, obligations, or concerns. They aim to please those that seek them out, and if you're lucky, there are times they simply show up for the party. Kinda magical, these three...
  • Iam45
  • 11-08-2015, 07:20 AM
For a smooth party, you cannot forget to invite Johnny.
For a smooth party, you cannot forget to invite Johnny. Originally Posted by Iam45
and make sure is the black Johnny.