ISIS beheads American journalist, Obama goes back on vacation

• WTF
  • 09-07-2014, 07:23 PM
Elizabeth Warren, Huh? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
That was not the accusation. You said I would vote for Hillary after already posted there is no way in hell I would vote for her or any other politician who voted for the Iraq war.

A simple apology is suffice with me. You starting to sound like LexusLiar when pointed out a fabrication.

Warren has about the same chance of garnering the DNC nomination as Paul does the GOP. I would consider voting for either of those...

A "draft?" Who said anything about a "draft." Perhaps LLIdiot should have been drafted wayyyyyyyy back in the 60's. He might have had a dramatically different perspective on the loss of 4500+ American lives resulting from the ill fated and ill advised, spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq.

While on the subject, LLIdiot lease provide a link to the "draft" that you referenced.

Otherwise, it is just another "cut and paste" from the Political Forum's reigning King of worthless "cut and pastes."
Originally Posted by bigtex
And just how many lives did 20th century dim-retard presidents cost the U.S. by stumbling into wars backwards because of dim-retard foreign policy decisions, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat?

World War I.......1917–1918........116,516
World War II......1941–1945........405,399
Korean War.......1950–1953..........36,516
Vietnam War......1961–1968.........36,927
.............JFK......1961-1963..............171
.............LBJ......1964-1968..........36,756

.............................TOTAL:.......515,769

http://www.archives.gov/research/mil...tatistics.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...ualties_of_war
  • WTF
  • 09-07-2014, 07:45 PM
I ain't voting for any of then either IB!

I ain't voting for any of then either IB!

Originally Posted by WTF
The dim-retards' historical inability to manage foreign policy which ultimately leads to this country stumbling into expensive -- in terms of blood and treasure -- foreign wars is why I have never voted for a dim-retard presidential candidate.
  • WTF
  • 09-07-2014, 07:56 PM
Yea it used to be the neoliberal wanted to rush to war...now it is the neoconservatives making the case!

I'm basically a isolationist. Nobody polotician with that slant has a snowballs chance in hell of ever getting elected again.
Isolationism got us Tojo and Hitler: didn't avoid anything and ultimately involved the U.S. in a very expensive war.
Yea it used to be the neoliberal wanted to rush to war...now it is the neoconservatives making the case!

I'm basically a isolationist. Nobody polotician with that slant has a snowballs chance in hell of ever getting elected again. Originally Posted by WTF
So you are for the Pro-genocide candidate? Who ever that is?
  • WTF
  • 09-07-2014, 08:05 PM
So you are for the Pro-genocide candidate? Who ever that is? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Until you apologize for implying that I would vote for Hilliary I suggest you not address me again.
  • WTF
  • 09-07-2014, 08:08 PM
Isolationism got us Tojo and Hitler: didn't avoid anything and ultimately involved the U.S. in a very expensive war. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
There is a very good case that can be made that our late entry into that war was advantageous to this country.

Preemptive wars make us seem like Hitler/Tojo wouldn't you say?

And just how many lives did 20th century dim-retard presidents cost the U.S. by stumbling into wars backwards because of dim-retard foreign policy decisions, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat?

Vietnam War......1961–1968.........36,927
.............JFK......1961-1963..............171
.............LBJ......1964-1968..........36,756
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
A couple of things ... when JFK was sworn there were already U.S. military and para-military personnel in S.E. Asia ... approximately 8,000+ .... casualties already ... and there were casualties after LBJ left.

But the real question is: Did BIGTITSLIARSTALKER vote for JFK AND LBJ?
Preemptive wars make us seem like Hitler/Tojo wouldn't you say? Originally Posted by WTF
No. Perhaps it bears repeating. NO.

Perhaps it "seems like it" over at Barnes and Nobles.

I repeat: Please remain on the bench and quiet.

I repeat: Please remain on the bench and quiet. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Says the Eccie Political Forum's #1 Chickenhawk, who has yet to learn how to "remain on the bench and quiet."
Says the Eccie Political Forum's #1 Chickenhawk, who has yet to learn how to "remain on the bench and quiet." Originally Posted by bigtex
I see you have recovered from your "weekend hangover" .... still grouchy.

More evidence you haven't gotten to take a look at my OMPF.

Your 20-20 x-ray hindsight is failing you, yet again.

Since you are a "flag bearing" member of the Democratic Party ....

.. you did vote for JFK and LBJ, right?

And against Nixon?
  • WTF
  • 09-08-2014, 07:14 AM
No. Perhaps it bears repeating. NO.

Perhaps it "seems like it" over at Barnes and Nobles.

I repeat: Please remain on the bench and quiet. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Hey LexusLiar have you figured out yet how to pay for these wars you want us in or are all you worrird about is that we not touch your Medicare?

You dumb fucking mooch. Your generation is running this country into the ground and blaming it on mexicans, blacks , women young folks anybody but the generation that bought all these war toys on credit that have wound up in our local police forces. You wouldnt know true freedom and personal responsibility you Patriot Act loving statist.
A couple of things ... when JFK was sworn there were already U.S. military and para-military personnel in S.E. Asia ... approximately 8,000+ .... casualties already ... and there were casualties after LBJ left.

But the real question is: Did BIGTITSLIARSTALKER vote for JFK AND LBJ? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Unlike BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat who is counting against Bush losses accrued under Odumbo, I chose not to count losses occurring under Eisenhower, Nixon and Ford against JFK and LBJ. And more to the point, there's no debate about how it was LBJ's "Gulf of Tonkin Resolution" that was the poor "foreign policy" that led to tens of thousands of young Americans being killed in SE Asia.

There is a very good case that can be made that our late entry into that war was advantageous to this country.

Preemptive wars make us seem like Hitler/Tojo wouldn't you say?
Originally Posted by WTF
"'We will make a solitude and call it peace.'" Congressman Owen Lovejoy (IL-R)