Get your Nerd on! (And I'll form... the head!)

A little off the current topic, but hey Glynette, look what I found!
http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/f07b/ Originally Posted by theCFE

Off topic? Fuck that noise! My husband's tea of choice is always of importance! I already have a shitload of commemorative consumables that are strictly for display, but none that is tea... talked myself out and back into buying it in one sentence lmao!
That's essentially how I feel about all things TARDIS.
Speaking of Star Trek, anyone been to this convention in the past....I'm tempted to check it out....

StarTrek

I wish they still had the "Star Trek: The Experience" at the hilton, that ruled.
Here is some nerd/hobby cross-over...

Gencon is allowing someone to teach rope bondage workshops this year. There is some potential, but if I had to practice rope bondage on some of the dudes there, I might die. Unfortunately, there are always a number of attendees that fit the smelly gamer stereotype....

Beginner:
Come learn how to play safely with your rope, that you keep. Learn quite a few basic ties then spend time playing with your new skills. Our team will help you on all your BDSM questions and needs.

Advanced:
Come learn how to play safely with your rope, that you keep. Learn about Suspension, Decoration, and More! Then time playing with your new skills. Our team will help you on all your BDSM questions.
I don't see that working out for them.
How they see it in their head.

What the vast majority will end up with.
Man, if it ended up like the second picture, that would be ADORABLE.

$10/2 hrs...eh might go. Might just sneak a peak instead... They also have pole dancing classes!
At GenCon?! What the hell kind of convention is this again?
On a side note, the urge to go is now stronger than ever.

I can haz hot Sephiroth to tiez up pweeze?

At GenCon?! What the hell kind of convention is this again?
On a side note, the urge to go is now stronger than ever. Originally Posted by theCFE
The Best Four Days In Gaming!

Although really, I probably do 50% rpgs/board games and 50% workshops/crafting.
In current sci fi Oblivion was not bad, predictable at times but entertaining. Saw the preview for superman and the next Star Trek and they look interesting.

DG made me wonder who would in out of batman vs iron man? Both are near the same wealthy guys but still human. Iron man has the suit but batman has the toys. I think bats pulls out a EMP thing from his utility belt and fries IM. What say you? Originally Posted by trey
Yea I was surprised that it didn't suck, I usually hate Tom Crooze, Had no desire to see Jack Reacharound. But even though this had the overused fossil Morgan Freeman in it as well it was still pretty good. But they should have shown more nude scenes of that redhead.
The Best Four Days In Gaming!

Although really, I probably do 50% rpgs/board games and 50% workshops/crafting. Originally Posted by Liliana Vess
Went to Gencon once, went to Origins once, Origins was better. But I am an old fashioned war gammer.
speaking of that, the scene with the puppet sex was one of the most hilarious things i have ever seen. I laughed so hard i damn near cried. Originally Posted by keith
Yeah that was one of my all time moments when I laughed so hard I could hardly breath. Right up there with the first time I saw the killer rabbit in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
Han shot first...I don't give a fuck what the special edition shows...