Best Providers 35 Plus age bracket

You guys are all so sweet.
And Kendall, I can't wait to meet you too!
Let's see if we can knock out the post count on the RFE & Angie review!
Woot woot!
You guys are all so sweet.
And Kendall, I can't wait to meet you too!
Let's see if we can knock out the post count on the RFE & Angie review!
Woot woot! Originally Posted by tntangie
i'd like a ringside seat at that event!!
I am looking forward to meeting Kaylee and tntangie in the very near future! Both are sexy as hell! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
<<< Jealous!!
Mature taint is sweeter than the young taint.
Gia Stevens/Myra. She is beautiful and a body that could easily be the envy of any woman in her 20's. I guess she has not been mentioned that much because she looks in her early 30's
Myra/Gia for me also. Kelly TNT is so much fun too. Miss you Kel.
My list includes Dallas Rain, Fancyinheels and Alaine. They are awesome. Originally Posted by tucson
I'll second Fancy. She gets it, and makes it all about you. Memorable presence and skills.
Kendall4U, thathottnurse, Emily Ezzell are as good as they get at delivering a superb GFE. Their kissing is incredibly passionate, and they engage in flirtatious texts, emails or private messages before the session. That sets the mood for a comfortable session with much embracing and affection. High degree IOP makes for a surreal experience that evokes memories of romantic encounters with significant others from the past.
Without a doubt Fancyinheels meets ALL the criteria. She is without a doubt THE most overall satisfying lass I have had the pleasure of meeting. Quick wit, dazzling smile, bawdy banter and those are just her skills OUTSIDE the bedroom. From relaxing rubs to a tantalizing tongue, she gets my vote.
I'd most definitely put Fancy on Top of me and Dallas Rain under me both are GREAT and deserve to be on the list!!!
Thanks so much tucson and GentlemanTom...yall are awesome guys!

and I luv me some Fancy!!
A name I have not seen mentioned yet is Stevie, she is out of Oklahoma but she travels to Dallas often. I have only seen her once but I think of her often.

https://www.preferred411.com/Provide...cfm?Cid=141645
What about Vivian Knights in East Texas I hear great things about her. Autumn Spring is just a great lady in so many ways. I do not know bcd but in public and chat just a fabulous person.
Vivian and I have done a double.she is HOT as HECK!!
Kendall4U, thathottnurse, Emily Ezzell are as good as they get at delivering a superb GFE. Their kissing is incredibly passionate, and they engage in flirtatious texts, emails or private messages before the session. That sets the mood for a comfortable session with much embracing and affection. High degree IOP makes for a surreal experience that evokes memories of romantic encounters with significant others from the past. Originally Posted by MobyDick100
Thanks Moby! I appreciate the kind words :-*