Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

Maybe you all can do the next one in the men's lounge. Originally Posted by dearhunter

Hell naw....You Disqualified for no reason but that your a newbie to this thread!!!

I hate to love you and love to hate you....
I could especially with bds. Fuck you's all around then get naked. Maybe a smack or two. Then a cpl more fuck you's, then some bitches, you ain't shit... then I sneak attack her. Originally Posted by yngtxn
you are such a tease
So who plans on pulling an all nighter? Originally Posted by Killersalt
I think I will. I took the day off work tomorrow. Got a date with a nice lady.. its nooner time.
you are such a tease Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Hey, doesn't salt make snow melt?
I think I will. I took the day off work tomorrow. Got a date with a nice lady.. its nooner time. Originally Posted by yngtxn

It wont be with Max cuz she will be dinning with me and somebody else
What the fuck? Did I figure out a way to surf ECCIE at work with worry who glancing over my shoulders.
Hey, doesn't salt make snow melt? Originally Posted by Killersalt
yea if its that killer salt, sure does
Looks like I need to camp in front of computer tonight too. Max I think I should get a free session even if I do not win this for all the trying...
What the fuck? Did I figure out a way to surf ECCIE at work with worry who glancing over my shoulders. Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05

thus proves you have no life.....just like me
Maybe you all can do the next one in the men's lounge. Originally Posted by dearhunter
oh duh now why would it be posted there then no girls could participate
Looks like I need to camp in front of computer tonight too. Max I think I should get a free session even if I do not win this for all the trying... Originally Posted by futile
This has to be the most sought after session ever....
oh duh now why would it be posted there then no girls could participate Originally Posted by Max Rax
Surely, you jest.......
This has to be the most sought after session ever.... Originally Posted by Killersalt
MAX RAX will be in the history books as being the most sought after provider
Surely, you jest....... Originally Posted by dearhunter
oh wait i get it your picking on me again....what happened i thought u might still be in a good mood
No bds, my date with max will ne another day. I will win! Fuck you bds..... literally.