My gun dirty, my brick clean
Im ridding dirty, my dick clean
She talk dirty but her mouth clean
Bitch I'm MC hammer.. I'm about cream
I got 30 cars, hole lot of dancers
I take them everywhere.. I'm MC Hammer
Started selling dough, I'm too legit to quit
When its hammer time, I'm pulling out the stick
Ok that's all I know by just listen g to the song.
And I'm post 1&2. Oh yeah.
No life eh? We could spend some of that wasted time fucking. Just throwing it out there. Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05

we can post drink and fuck, and when i win Max then you can come along with me
Now i gotta change my panties, oh wait im not wearing any Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Sweet now I know what to play if I ever meet you..
Only the strong survive and i see some guys have left the building
I got this!
Nothing personal......this is a brilliant idea......but, it is pandora's box......what happens when it is some "other" hooktard that follows your example.

What happens when some start posting negative responses to "other" free pussy offers......we all know what I am talking about.

This is the precedent......."free pussy" my ass......this could end up costing more than anyone bargains for. Originally Posted by dearhunter
I don't know if any other provider would be willing to give up 30 min of their time drunk or not. haha how did you like my free pussy thread?I'm sure we aren't on the same wave length i'm exhausted i guess you could say i need to go to sleep and i'm going to think about this
Sweet now I know what to play if I ever meet you.. Originally Posted by Albr23

Oh yea you found my weakness just like that....hmmm what i would do for a night with him, hell 5 mins with him. Best 5 min bj of his life....lol
My badest bitch is latin but they call me loco
Till I fuck them in the ass out in Acapulco

That's like the best rhyme of the song.
Dont let DH come in here and fuck this up......just announce im the winner and you can keep your panties on.....my tongue can work around them...lol
I don't know if any other provider would be willing to give up 30 min of their time drunk or not. haha how did you like my free pussy thread?I'm sure we aren't on the same wave length i'm exhausted i guess you could say i need to go to sleep and i'm going to think about this Originally Posted by Max Rax
Oh no don't think about it too much we have made it this far to back down.
Only the strong survive and i see some guys have left the building Originally Posted by babydollsnow
I'm in for the long haul, but I'm gonna share my winnings with you.
My badest bitch is latin but they call me loco
Till I fuck them in the ass out in Acapulco

That's like the best rhyme of the song. Originally Posted by Albr23

you got that right....listening to it now thanks to you
So how about I win and everyone stops posting on this thread for 12 minutes.