Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

you got that right....listening to it now thanks to you Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Any time sweetie, I just do it cause I like you.
Did I win yet?
Yup that server is going to crash tonight.
And you know the first time I heard that song it was at a strip club and the finest chick was dancing on stage, and she rocked the hell out of that song.
Yup that server is going to crash tonight. Originally Posted by yngtxn
I hope it does after my post.
I don't know if any other provider would be willing to give up 30 min of their time drunk or not. haha how did you like my free pussy thread?I'm sure we aren't on the same wave length i'm exhausted i guess you could say i need to go to sleep and i'm going to think about this Originally Posted by Max Rax
If I were to accidently end up posting last in your threAD, I would not accept your "free pussy"......I have more respect for your craft than that.....this threAD is a slap in the face to every one of the providers in the Houston showcase who take care of business and don't post threADs.

But, we already knew that.......didn't we.
I hope it does after my post. Originally Posted by Albr23
Not if it loses all the info in this thread!
If I were to end up posting last in your threAD, I would not accept your "free pussy"......I have more respect for your craft than that.....this threAD is a slap in the face to every one of the providers in the Houston showcase who take care of business and don't post threADs.

But, we already knew that.......didn't we. Originally Posted by dearhunter
I hope you win and since you will decline the price, I can take it for you.
Let's do this ppl!
I hope you win and since you will decline the price, I can take it for you. Originally Posted by Albr23
If you win, you will earn what you get.
Let's do this ppl! Originally Posted by yngtxn
Let's do what?
I hope you win and since you will decline the price, I can take it for you. Originally Posted by Albr23
Nah, I'm winning this sucker.
If you win, you will earn what you get. Originally Posted by dearhunter
I sure will... Some free punany.
Nah, I'm winning this sucker. Originally Posted by Killersalt
Sure you're winning second place right after me.
I sure will... Some free punany. Originally Posted by Albr23
Not to mention some big ole boobies!