For those who need proof of election fraud....

As long as I got a grin it's worth it. Maybe I can get Stormy Daniels to attest to anatomical accuracy. Originally Posted by 69in2it69
uh, you can't - because she can't.

I'd school you yet-again, lad. But why bother?
Rather obvious ol' Stormy was outright lying
about having sex with Trump.

Rather obvious when she LOST the defamation hearing.
And had to PAY $$$ Trump's barristers almost $300,000.

She might STILL be out there hoofing.
Maybe coming to a theatre near you.

... But thanks fer mentioning Stormy.
I needed a good laugh!

### Salty
SAVE AMERICA
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
NOVEMBER 12, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

The lawsuit brought by a woman who made up false accusations against President Trump for publicity or money has just been dropped in its totality. The Fake News Media totally and completely distorted the facts—they are corrupt. President Trump has been totally vindicated. No money of any kind, or legal fees, were paid by President Trump, who stated, “It is so sad when things like this can happen, but so incredibly important to fight for the truth and justice. Only victory can restore one’s reputation!”

###

https://t.me/georgenews | @GEORGENEWS
  • oeb11
  • 11-12-2021, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11
Snicker
One can count on me to invest in your 'get rich quick scheme' - 69

Be prepared - your democraticommunist party will tax your free enterprise out of existence - and give the monies ( pennies though it might be) - to multimillionaire/billionaire donors to their marxist, racist cause.

"Valued poster'- As long as I got a grin it's worth it. Maybe I can get Stormy Daniels to attest to anatomical accuracy.

Comment - It says something profound about an individual interested in having Stormy Daniels 'testify"
about the size of President Donald j Trump's member.
Why is teh poster so very interested???
Hmmmm????
why could it possibly matter - --Unless?????
Perhaps 95 would chime in - as an expert in such matters , and long, hard, hot cigars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11
Snicker
One can count on me to invest in your 'get rich quick scheme' - 69

Be prepared - your democraticommunist party will tax your free enterprise out of existence - and give the monies ( pennies though it might be) - to multimillionaire/billionaire donors to their marxist, racist cause.

"Valued poster'- As long as I got a grin it's worth it. Maybe I can get Stormy Daniels to attest to anatomical accuracy.

Comment - It says something profound about an individual interested in having Stormy Daniels 'testify"
about the size of President Donald j Trump's member.
Why is teh poster so very interested???
Hmmmm????
why could it possibly matter - --Unless?????
Perhaps 95 would chime in - as an expert in such matters , and long, hard, hot cigars. Originally Posted by oeb11
Trumps statement was about another floozy. Not Daniels.
SAVE AMERICA
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
NOVEMBER 12, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

The lawsuit brought by a woman who made up false accusations against President Trump for publicity or money has just been dropped in its totality. The Fake News Media totally and completely distorted the facts—they are corrupt. President Trump has been totally vindicated. No money of any kind, or legal fees, were paid by President Trump, who stated, “It is so sad when things like this can happen, but so incredibly important to fight for the truth and justice. Only victory can restore one’s reputation!”

###

https://t.me/georgenews | @GEORGENEWS Originally Posted by bambino

How old is this "news" ? Was this the non disclose agreement Trump acknowledged ?
This is "former" President Trump referring to himself and writing about himself as "President Trump" ? Is he referring to himself in the 3rd person, as if there is an out of body "President Trump"?
How old is this "news" ? Was this the non disclose agreement Trump acknowledged ?
This is "former" President Trump referring to himself and writing about himself as "President Trump" ? Is he referring to himself in the 3rd person, as if there is an out of body "President Trump"? Originally Posted by VitaMan
Ask him. BTW, this isn’t about Stormy Daniels. Another floozy. Stormy owes Trump some money, according to the judge in the case. Run along now.
It is weird that former President Trump writes about an "out of body" President Trump that must be walking around, and he writes about him.

Of course, who better to write about President Trump, than former President Trump.
It is weird that former President Trump writes about an "out of body" President Trump that must be walking around, and he writes about him. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Well, your post makes zero sense. Try again. In English, with receipts.
It's his writing that makes no sense. He refers to himself in the 3rd person. Next, former President Trump might write that President Trump won the election. Then this thread can be closed.

Wait, he already wrote that.
It's his writing that makes no sense. He refers to himself in the 3rd person. Next, former President Trump might write that President Trump won the election. Then this thread can be closed.

Wait, he already wrote that. Originally Posted by VitaMan
You should lay off whatever you’re doing. Just sayin.
Look in the mirror and read this thread to yourself
Former President Trump writing about his reputation ?

Staff Edit - Image Removed - Biomed1

Staff Edit - Image Removed - Biomed1 Originally Posted by VitaMan
Really? You must have a depraved life. Has a diary of Ivanka accused her dad taking inappropriate showers with her?
WTF does Trumps peccadilloes have to do with his year long attempt (in your imagination) attempt to overturn a free and fair election?

Seems like you’ve hijacked your own spam thread yet again, bambino.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Staff Edit - Image Removed - Biomed1 Originally Posted by VitaMan

All the best
ECCIE Worldwide