Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

What about Eliot Spitzer's socks?
Oh no! Originally Posted by yngtxn
Got ya first warning full sentences please.

Nothing against any one in particular but having one word or the post number or some gibberish is just not interesting. Plus the mods are going to like this as well. make it a full legible sentence. Also no pics are allowed any longer if you post 1 after 10 min from now then u will be disqualified I'm giving a 10min time frame to make sure everyone can see this after the 10 min and u post a pic YOUR DISQUALIFIED..
Damm Albr you playn to win now huh.....you forgot the link though
What time tonight will I win? After 10 of course!
Man i wish i was bored and drunk with ya, so i could of join in the fun. lol
Damm Albr you playn to win now huh.....you forgot the link though Originally Posted by babydollsnow
What link are you referring to?
Man i wish i was bored and drunk with ya, so i could of join in the fun. lol Originally Posted by Crissyann
You may join if I win...
Man i wish i was bored and drunk with ya, so i could of join in the fun. lol Originally Posted by Crissyann
Come join the party! Not everyone is board and drunk!
I wanna fuck you with my shoes on....thats just for you baby Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Got ya first warning full sentences please.

Nothing against any one in particular but having one word or the post number or some gibberish is just not interesting. Plus the mods are going to like this as well. make it a full legible sentence. Also no pics are allowed any longer if you post 1 after 10 min from now then u will be disqualified I'm giving a 10min time frame to make sure everyone can see this after the 10 min and u post a pic YOUR DISQUALIFIED.. Originally Posted by Albr23
Hey buddy you are aware that was a full sentenc? Was more than one word, and wasn't gibberish. It was an expression. I'll fight that one.
So where is Max to see if yngtxn got a warning?
No link! Baby got you. So no infractions for me
put a link don't forget but yes he has a warning Originally Posted by Max Rax
Post #2750 he got a warning without a link. Fair is fair.
put a link don't forget but yes he has a warning Originally Posted by Max Rax
#2750 refer to this post cuz i dont know
damm you beat me to it
Im joining right now. What i meant is i would of joined in the game. lol