For those who need proof of election fraud....

TDS much ???? just askin Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Nope...but I know you would............
Nope...but I know you would............ Originally Posted by matchingmole

don't think of him much at all. 2024 long way off also. I'm in hope of a new not part of the system to runs as a GOP . Ta give ya all a new guy to mmmm drink wine over.
  • WTF
  • 11-13-2021, 05:37 PM
... The Judge believed it at the Defamation Hearing.

When Ms. Clifford was asked DIRECTLY if she had sex
with Donald Trump - she declined to answer.

In tennis - we Australians call that "Game. Set. Match."
... YOU LOSE! ... and NOW pay Trump's legal fees.

... Things might go better for you, mate - If ya
stick to something that you know of. How 'bout the
costs of the economy and what-not??

Hmmm... Nope. Me bad... The other lads already
pointed out YOUR misinformation in the other thread.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
This isn't tennis Goober.

The suit had nothing to do with sex. It had to do with Trump calling her a liar on Twitter concerning her being attacked in a parking lot.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...el-suit-389765

Next...she did not answer the question because of a nondisclosure settlement where Trump paid 130k for her to keep her mouth shut about fucking him on Lake Tahoe so his wife and the public would not know.

Let me put in terms you may understand.

You're Trump

bambam is Stormy

Lusty is Melania

You fuck around on Lusty with bambam.

You do not want Lusty to know so you give bambam 130k to stfu about it. bambam signs a nondisclosure.

bambam opens his big mouth and says everything but that he fucked you or you fucked him. He also says that you sent someone after him.

You comment on Twitter that bambam is lying about you sending someone after him.

bambam sue's you for calling him a liar.

bambam is asked in court if you fucked him or he fucked you and bambam does not answer because he does not want to pay you back the 130k.

The judge rules that you can state your opinion on Twitter about the threat and rules bambam has to pay part of your legal fees.

That does not prove that you did not screw around on lusty with bambam.

It does prove that bambam does not want to be ordered to pay back the 130k for keeping his trap shut about the affair.

None of this has anything to do with lusty being a shitty economist.
This isn't tennis Goober.

The suit had nothing to do with sex. It had to do with Trump calling her a liar on Twitter concerning her being attacked in a parking lot.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...el-suit-389765

Next...she did not answer the question because of a nondisclosure settlement where Trump paid 130k for her to keep her mouth shut about fucking him on Lake Tahoe so his wife and the public would not know.

Let me put in terms you may understand.

You're Trump

bambam is Stormy

Lusty is Melania

You fuck around on Lusty with bambam.

You do not want Lusty to know so you give bambam 130k to stfu about it. bambam signs a nondisclosure.

bambam opens his big mouth and says everything but that he fucked you or you fucked him. He also says that you sent someone after him.

You comment on Twitter that bambam is lying about you sending someone after him.

bambam sue's you for calling him a liar.

bambam is asked in court if you fucked him or he fucked you and bambam does not answer because he does not want to pay you back the 130k.

The judge rules that you can state your opinion on Twitter about the threat and rules bambam has to pay part of your legal fees.

That does not prove that you did not screw around on lusty with bambam.

It does prove that bambam does not want to be ordered to pay back the 130k for keeping his trap shut about the affair.

None of this has anything to do with lusty being a shitty economist. Originally Posted by WTF

imagine you have a dream. in that dream, you are the smartest poster on eccie. then you wake up and realize your handle is WTF.

BAHHAHHAAAA
... Once again, WTF - you surely show your idiocy.

It was a Defamation Lawsuit... I mentioned that.

Don't try to deflect with your non-sense.
Go back and READ what I wrote.

... The lawsuit was surely about a number of times
Trump called her a liar - not just about her
so-called "parking lot attack"...

WHY DO YOU THINK SHE LOST?!

She was asked DIRECTLY IF she ever had sex with Trump.
She declined to answer - NOT because of the disclosure
agreement - SHE WAS ASKED UNDER-OATH by Trump's barristers.
She declined to answer because her tale of them
having sex IS UNTRUE.

... So, Trump CAN call her a LIAR. No DEFAMATION!
Case Closed.

... Ye Christ! ... "Smartest fellow in the forum"??
You surely lack the skill to paint the shithouse roof...

You wanna talk of OBama being born in Kenya again?
I'll school you there also.
Maybe yer "Harvard education" matches his.

### Salty
The trumptards aka "retards" are still sulking on the grassy knoll awaiting JFK Jr and Elvis Presley. You cannot get anymore more retarded than that. The trump retards are just a pathetic amalgam of pathetic losers that cannot compete in today's marketplace. Maybe you should have pursued an advanced degree in one of the sciences, Oh, right, you barely made it out of your pathetic rural high school where your longtime girlfriend got pregnant by her wife-beater wearing drunken stepfather. Sorry losers, you do not have the skills or intelligence to be of any worth in the market place and just whine whine whine away. Just die, you are wasting precious natural resources. Oh, right, you soon will because you are so stupid that you think vaccines make you sterile (like you can even get an erection) and ivermectin and injecting bleach is you panacea. Thank you baby jesus for that.
The trumptards aka "retards" are still sulking on the grassy knoll awaiting JFK Jr and Elvis Presley. You cannot get anymore more retarded than that. The trump retards are just a pathetic amalagman of pathetic losers that cannot compete in today's marketplace. Sorry losers, you do not have the skills or intelligence to be of any worth in the market place and just whine whine whine away. Just die, you are wasting precious natural resources. Oh, right, you soon will because you are so stupid that you think vaccines make you sterile (like you can even get an erection) and ivermectin and injection bleach is you panacea. Thank you baby jesus for that. Originally Posted by tobias1988

if you say so toby
I am completely flummoxed by your ever so eloquent retort. Your acerbic wit has me coiled in a fetal position. Let me guess, you are the bastard child of an incestuous relationship between your half simian mother and a goat turd,
... Why are you here?

### Salty
Schadenfreude, it's delicious.
Salty, given your "lese majesty" for a Harvard education, it is easy to deduce that you are a member of trumps horde of uneducated. It is a near certainty that you have never been within 1,000 miles of Cambridge Mass, let alone able to find it on a map. I am so sorry that you lost you job as a high school janitor, one of a long line of your public service jobs where you suckled from the government teat.
I am completely flummoxed by your ever so eloquent retort. Your acerbic wit has me coiled in a fetal position. Let me guess, you are the bastard child of an incestuous relationship between your half simian mother and a goat turd, Originally Posted by tobias1988
Schadenfreude, it's delicious. Originally Posted by tobias1988

if you say so toby

btw your 1 hour window to edit your post has expired

All the best
ECCIE Worldwide
oopsie
Interesting posts. Election fraud has taken a back seat.

Pretending to be working for ECCIE by posting "all the best ECCIE Worldwide" is about as low as you can go.

Why did Trump and his associates have Stormy Daniels sign a non disclosure agreement and pay her ? Because they had nothing else to do ? Trump doesn't part with his money easily. Of course Trump wasn't man enough to do this himself. He had his minions do it for him, because his name is so "valuable". Most of NYC is trying to get rid of anything that has his name on it.
  • WTF
  • 11-14-2021, 06:58 AM
imagine you have a dream. in that dream, you are the smartest poster on eccie. then you wake up and realize your handle is WTF.

BAHHAHHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Don't you have posters to bait and RTM's to bang?