For those who need proof of election fraud....

• WTF
  • 11-14-2021, 07:22 AM

WHY DO YOU THINK SHE LOST?!

Originally Posted by Salty Again
I'm not sure why you continue to lie. Maybe you're jealous Stormy saw Trump's dick before you.

The 9th circuit states exactly why she lost and it says not a peep about about either being a liar. All it ruled was that Trump had the right to post what he did. His post said nothing about her lying about fucking him.

Are you the only mother fucker on planet earth who thinks Trump didn't fuck Stormy or the Playmate that was on 60 minutes with her?

https://www.courthousenews.com/ninth...against-trump/

After Daniels and her then-attorney Michael Avenatti released an artist’s sketch of the man who she claimed threatened her, a Twitter user posted a comparison between Daniels’ ex-husband and the alleged attacker.

Trump replied to that user’s post on Twitter and wrote, “A sketch years later about a nonexistent man. A total con job, playing the Fake News Media for Fools (but they know it)!”

Daniels sued for defamation, saying Trump’s tweet painted her as fabricating both the crime and the existence of an assailant.

In 2018, U.S. District Judge S. James Otero dismissed the claims under the Texas Citizens Participation Act, finding Daniels failed to make a proper claim under the Texas law where she lives.

Daniels appealed to the Ninth Circuit, arguing the TCPA, Texas’s version of an anti-SLAPP statute, should never have been applied in federal court. She sought reversal of Otero’s ruling in order to proceed to discovery and a trial on the merits of her claim.

At a Feb. 4 hearing before the Ninth Circuit in Pasadena, California, Trump’s attorney Charles Harder said the president has a right to tweet any opinion or hyperbole and that Daniels failed to show the president acted with any malice.

The three-judge Ninth Circuit panel on Friday sided with Harder’s argument, affirming Otero’s ruling and finding Daniels’ complaint failed to plead an actionable false statement by Trump.

“Under Texas law, a statement that merely interprets disclosed facts is an opinion, and, as noted, statements of opinion cannot form the basis of a defamation claim,” the ruling stated. “Viewed through the eyes of an objectively reasonable reader, the tweet here reflects Mr. Trump’s opinion about the implications of the allegedly similar appearances of Ms. Clifford’s ex-husband and the man in the sketch.”

Harder did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

The 8-page unsigned and unpublished opinion by U.S. Circuit Judges Kim Wardlaw and Jacqueline Nguyen and Chief U.S. Circuit Judge Sidney Thomas also said Trump’s tweet didn’t contain any facts that had not already been disclosed publicly.
  • WTF
  • 11-14-2021, 07:41 AM
She describes Trump’s penis as “smaller than average” but “not freakishly small.”

“He knows he has an unusual penis,” Daniels writes. “It has a huge mushroom head. Like a toadstool …

“I lay there, annoyed that I was getting fucked by a guy with Yeti pubes and a dick like the mushroom character in Mario Kart …

“It may have been the least impressive sex I’d ever had, but clearly, he didn’t share that opinion.”
Are you the only mother fucker on planet earth who thinks Trump didn't fuck Stormy or the Playmate that was on 60 minutes with her? Originally Posted by WTF
Salty wishes he did a icky report dang nab it ????
... I'm glad YOU posted this, WTF - so YOU can
SEE THAT SHE LOST. In your mind, nobody lies
except for Trump. Hillary doesn't lie, OBama doesn't
and Sleepy Joe doesn't... But let's keep to the issue
at hand... And, yes - I saw what Stormy wrote.
And she's a liar - same as some of her claims
in the "attack"...

And do YOU have something against Harvard university?
I didn't say for certain that you attended there
or attended any other university - 'cause I don't know
- which is why I wrote "Harvard" education like that,
because you surely ACT like you got a "Harvard education"...

And what did ever happen to the woman who claimed Trump
sexually assaulted her in the dressing area at Macy's
shoppe - or where-ever it was? ... The one that liberal
lad Anderson Cooper had on his show - and when she
began to talk of "rape fantasys" - he couldn't
get her out fast enough?? ... She disappeared.

Just another liar like Stormy.

### Salty
  • WTF
  • 11-14-2021, 08:19 AM
... I'm glad YOU posted this, WTF - so YOU can
SEE THAT SHE LOST. In your mind, nobody lies
except for Trump. Hillary doesn't lie, OBama doesn't
and Sleepy Joe doesn't... But let's keep to the issue
at hand... And, yes - I saw what Stormy wrote.
And she's a liar - same as some of her claims
in the "attack"...

And do YOU have something against Harvard university?
I didn't say for certain that you attended there
or attended any other university - 'cause I don't know
- which is why I wrote "Harvard" education like that,
because you surely ACT like you got a "Harvard education"...

And what did ever happen to the woman who claimed Trump
sexually assaulted her in the dressing area at Macy's
shoppe - or where-ever it was? ... The one that liberal
lad Anderson Cooper had on his show - and when she
began to talk of "rape fantasys" - he couldn't
get her out fast enough?? ... She disappeared.

Just another liar like Stormy.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
She lost but not what you were lying about that she lost. God damn man...pull your head from Trump's behind.

Everyone knows Trump fucked Stormy and the Playmate on 60 minutes with Stormy.

You notice Trump did not sue Stormy about her claim of his mushroom pecker!

So if I were to write "Cosksucking" degree it would be ok...just because you sure act like one? Is that your rule for crawfishing? A set of these "" give you license to lie and imply?

How the fuck do I know what happened to her. I do know that the two on 60 minutes were paid over 100k while that woman wasn't paid a dime.

How about you have your economic guru, lusty add it up for you.

Personally, I believe even he knows Trump fucked Stormy.
... Oh blimey! ... More insults 'cause you can't
have a good honest debate. How sad.
This is what you do with others here.

### Salty
  • oeb11
  • 11-14-2021, 08:46 AM
The trumptards aka "retards" are still sulking on the grassy knoll awaiting JFK Jr and Elvis Presley. You cannot get anymore more retarded than that. The trump retards are just a pathetic amalgam of pathetic losers that cannot compete in today's marketplace. Maybe you should have pursued an advanced degree in one of the sciences, Oh, right, you barely made it out of your pathetic rural high school where your longtime girlfriend got pregnant by her wife-beater wearing drunken stepfather. Sorry losers, you do not have the skills or intelligence to be of any worth in the market place and just whine whine whine away. Just die, you are wasting precious natural resources. Oh, right, you soon will because you are so stupid that you think vaccines make you sterile (like you can even get an erection) and ivermectin and injecting bleach is you panacea. Thank you baby jesus for that. Originally Posted by tobias1988

Quote - tobias - I am completely flummoxed by your ever so eloquent retort. Your acerbic wit has me coiled in a fetal position. Let me guess, you are the bastard child of an incestuous relationship between your half simian mother and a goat turd,

Comment - My, MY

Why am I so reminded of a poster who flew teh Union Jack
For poster tobias:
  • #1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
  • #2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
  • #3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
  • #4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
Sad - SMH

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands!
  • WTF
  • 11-14-2021, 09:54 AM
... Oh blimey! ... More insults 'cause you can't
have a good honest debate. How sad.
This is what you do with others here.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Is your goal to bait like Waco and then pound the rtm when someone responds to you in kind?

Waco, bambino, lustylad and now you I suppose. Pitiful
Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Is your goal to bait like Waco and then pound the rtm when someone responds to you in kind?

Waco, bambino, lustylad and now you I suppose. Pitiful Originally Posted by WTF
Nobody “baits” you. They don’t have too.
  • WTF
  • 11-14-2021, 09:59 AM
[LIST][*]#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands! Originally Posted by oeb11
Nothing about his post is unprovoked.

Your constant lying about others politics is provocation enough.

Look in the mirror if you want reasoned responses.
  • WTF
  • 11-14-2021, 10:07 AM
Nobody “baits” you. They don’t have too. Originally Posted by bambino
You may have noticed butt I do not care for the opinion of a poster who thinks bait amounts to washing his asshole and smearing scented vaseline on it.

No run along lil Johnny somewhere there is a forum in need of a Hall monitor...this one ain't it. Tell your bud Waco on the way out.
  • oeb11
  • 11-14-2021, 10:38 AM
I am not perfect

But have learned - The best response to perceived 'baiting" - is to ignore whatever 'poster' is trying to 'bait' One.

IMHO
I am not perfect

But have learned - The best response to perceived 'baiting" - is to ignore whatever 'poster' is trying to 'bait' One.

IMHO Originally Posted by oeb11
unless it's m... errr never mind . More toons please n thank you
  • WTF
  • 11-14-2021, 12:04 PM
I am not perfect

IMHO Originally Posted by oeb11
You respond to me like a pig to slop....so no baiting on my part according to you.