GOLDEN GLOBES NOT SO FUNNY...BUT POLITICALLY LEFT

Golden Globes? ....really? .....wasn't Shameless on?

Much better choices than that Whirly. Originally Posted by JCM800
I guess after that football game, you wish you were back on the cruise ship, right?

Are you seriously advocating that the hosts of a nationally syndicated and globally viewed awards show make rape jokes directed at a woman in the audience who has been raped? Just because you disagree with the hosts and the victim's politics?

Stupid.
Yeah, that's how it read to me.

Whir-LIE-turd must have something in his past that is making him more psychotic on this subject than others.

Because no decent human being would complain that there werent any rape jokes on the Golden Globes.

Maybe something happened while he was on the beach ion Barbados...
Lena Dunham wasn't raped you dumbshit...Lena Dunham lied about being raped...
Are you seriously advocating that the hosts of a nationally syndicated and globally viewed awards show make rape jokes directed at a woman in the audience who has been raped? Just because you disagree with the hosts and the victim's politics?

Stupid.
Originally Posted by timpage
Stuff your 'mock outrage', Little Timmy-tard, because that's exactly what the fuck CNN announcer Carol Costello, herself a domestic abuse victim, did by ridiculing Sarah Palin's daughter for being on the wrong end of a beating, Little Timmy-tard, or has your stupid-ass already forgotten about all of the threads you posted about how *funny* you thought a male abusing a female was several weeks ago?

You and your lib-retarded, Kool Aid dispensing MSM bitch, Costello, are hypocrites, Little Timmy-tard.
So that merited rape jokes on the Golden Globes?

I am not familiar with her story, her politics or her controversies. You apparently think about her a LOT, Whir-LIE-turd.

I don't give a fuck about her. Why do you?
LENA DUNHAM WASNT RAPED BY A CAMPUS REPUBLICAN NAMED BARRY!!!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...e-lefts-decay/
This is now about Bristol Palin? How did she do at the Golden Globes, dipshit?

LMAO!

I think the funny thing about that wasn't Bristol's behavior but YOURS and that of your fellow idiots.

Then and now.
This is now about Bristol Palin? How did she do at the Golden Globes, dipshit?

LMAO!

I think the funny thing about that wasn't their behavior but YOURS and that of your fellow idiots.

Then and now.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Little Timmy-tard's post exposed his hypocrisy to the denunciation it deserves, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Hypocrisy is a staple item among you lib-retards, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Little Timmy-tard's post exposed his hypocrisy to the denunciation it deserves, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Hypocrisy is a staple item among you lib-retards, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Case in point!

Case in point!

A *case* of cheap beer is about the only thing you'd be familiar with, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Case in point!

A *case* of cheap beer is about the only thing you'd be familiar with, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Case in point!

Case in point!

Here's your "case in point," you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
I think it's safe to conclude the IBHomo is now bucking for membership in the ever-growing ECCIE shortbus brigade.

YOW! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why are you referring to your friend as IBHomo? ((IvaBiggenHomo)
What the fuck does this have to do with a case of cheap beer, IBIdiot?

You're hysterical again! And you're wet!