Encounter: Jojo has a beautiful house++

Cap, she told you it was okay to review. Did she not expect to be contacted? Originally Posted by Thatguy1958
I do not understand women. She was ok for me to write the review but then she tells me off because too many guys contacted her
I think besides her house, the Holiday Inn was my favorite. Great legitimate vibe. It really turned me on to be fucking the shot out of her or “Linda” maybe, knowing a few feet away normal people are headed to the pool down the hallway. Her house is the best though.
I think besides her house, the Holiday Inn was my favorite. Great legitimate vibe. It really turned me on to be fucking the shot out of her or “Linda” maybe, knowing a few feet away normal people are headed to the pool down the hallway. Her house is the best though. Originally Posted by lionpride1985
The Holiday Inn was terrible. No privacy with that damn curtain.
  • Nill
  • 05-18-2024, 03:44 PM
She gave me an address for a shopping center in Plano on Los Rios Blvd. I decided against the appointment since it didn’t match addresses thrown around for her before and the heat in Plano. Really wanted to see her though.