Intel Juna @ BK - doubles

Man, AJD was really butthurt that I called him a promoter huh XD
He saw Gisella multiple times for 450 but apparently 350 is too much~
After reading the entire convo I have one question. Wtf is gps?
After reading the entire convo I have one question. Wtf is gps? Originally Posted by MrBrowneye

It's slang that can be looked up in the INTERNET. Try that.
No Intel on Juna, but I’d stay away from BK Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Try that. Originally Posted by marvel21
He saw Gisella multiple times for 450 but apparently 350 is too much~ Originally Posted by TheTopG655
AjD hasn’t even commented in this thread..

So my question is are you trying to project throwing names against like myself and yet nothing sticks.. similar to have you have called me Bob, then Spitzler, now AJD…

Meanwhile we can just call you a RAT apu, and it fitting and triggers you.
After reading the entire convo I have one question. Wtf is gps? Originally Posted by MrBrowneye
Golden Pus Syndrome..
AjD hasn’t even commented in this thread..

So my question is are you trying to project throwing names against like myself and yet nothing sticks.. similar to have you have called me Bob, then Spitzler, now AJD…

Meanwhile we can just call you a RAT apu, and it fitting and triggers you. Originally Posted by 643_DP
I don't really care, you're just some senile old man who's been butt hurt ever since the boycott advocating for people to get banned from studios by walking out. Something you won't even do because you're too afraid to be on the scene :3
puss
It's slang that can be looked up in the INTERNET. Try that. Originally Posted by marvel21
btw that's AJD. I messaged the man 4050 times on discord and know his tendencies, he's the only one who uses hell in that context. He also verbatim copies his physical description from LoneStar41 which he did on 3 different reviews. He just wanted to keep the GPS narrative going on a different account.
He likes his cherrypop

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...3&postcount=12
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...02&postcount=3
He saw Gisella multiple times for 450 but apparently 350 is too much~ Originally Posted by TheTopG655
Thread hijacking

I have no Intel on Juna
Originally Posted by TheTopG655
Thread hijacking again

I have no Intel on Juna
I don't really care, you're just some senile old man who's been butt hurt ever since the boycott advocating for people to get banned from studios by walking out. Something you won't even do because you're too afraid to be on the scene :3
puss Originally Posted by TheTopG655
Thread hijacking AGAIN-ur pretty good at this

I still have no Intel on Juna
Thread hijacking AGAIN-ur pretty good at this

I still have no Intel on Juna Originally Posted by Stressfree1
The effort you’re going through is pretty sad :3
  • uturn
  • 09-08-2024, 02:02 PM
Will someone with TER access just look up
TER ID: 394701
And send me a screenshot of the review so we can close this thread.
puss Originally Posted by TheTopG655
Old man! LOL Apu, you couldn’t be more wrong, Every time you project something on me it’s always wrong.. saying I’m old, saying I have multiple handles/accounts..

I never wanted anyone banned LOL, I even sought for people to be allowed to walk out, you meanwhile were seeking out discounts and to call LE.. you’re wrong every time you type Apu

But back to the topic, Juna and Mina aren’t worth it but great news is they dreed whenever SF shows up.. I’ve been told if you say that you also annoyed by SF, they will actually discount the session (back to normal rates, heard she’s already done it with an upward for 4-5 people)! Lol