forum for reviewing clients!!!! WOW

Has anyone looked at the blue banner in the top right corner that says RE-VERIFIED (LADIES REVIEW ALL YOUR CLIENTS HERE). This may be the thing we have been waiting for ladies. Free it seems to join, just need 2 other providers to vouch for you. This is GREATNESS!!!!! WE HAVE WAITED FOR THIS AND IT WAS RIGHT HERE ALL ALONG!:m wah1::thumbu p:

https://re-verified.com/ladies/becom...er_form_id=151 Originally Posted by SweetCougar
I signed up. I will let you know.........why is everyone here so negative on every thread? Geez! Originally Posted by SweetCougar
It is not my site. Originally Posted by SweetCougar

not your site? you want to know why everyone is so negative?

try this on.. from 15 months ago.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1791475&highlight=
I figure I'll start writing reviews on guys when I start paying them for sessions. Until then.. last I checked.. businesses don't review their customers.
My fist review:

He paid. He fucked. He left.

Sorry fellas -- Nothing will be said about dick size, pussy eating skills or your looks. All of that is pretty much irrelevant! Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
I like this woman!
I like this woman! Originally Posted by stocklvr
Plus 1
I figure I'll start writing reviews on guys when I start paying them for sessions. Until then.. last I checked.. businesses don't review their customers. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I usually don't do this, but the next time you're back in town, I'll give you a free one Grace!! lol
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-12-2017, 11:07 AM
I figure I'll start writing reviews on guys when I start paying them for sessions. Until then.. last I checked.. businesses don't review their customers. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

Airbnb has reviews for both hosts and guests.
My fist review:

He paid. He fucked. He left.

Sorry fellas -- Nothing will be said about dick size, pussy eating skills or your looks. All of that is pretty much irrelevant! Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
She keeps it real yet again. She gets it.
Like I said.......all negative. This site amazes me. But moving on....
not your site? you want to know why everyone is so negative?

try this on.. from 15 months ago.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1791475&highlight= Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Smarty ass, try this on....from another thread 12 months ago discussing the need for a place to tell how you guys behave.
Like I said such negative and hateful remarks..........shameful.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1863802&highl ight=
I was ready to play, but your link doesn't work.
I don't have permission to view the page, have I been banned?
I don't have permission to view the page, have I been banned? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
no, you've been "band", like me, LOL.. you accessed an area with no "band"width or something, like I did.. Cougar might as well give up, it's not a good look to defend the indefensible.
  • BLM69
  • 10-12-2017, 10:49 PM
Like I said.......all negative. This site amazes me. But moving on.... Originally Posted by SweetCougar
People often call other people negative when they don't agree or have different views,

You keep this up, you won't have any clients to review once they hear what you're up to.
I actually think this is a good idea...
It can be for safety reasons, plus a ton of other reasons..

If (pretend names) JohnnyCock; a client W/O a p411 or eccie handle, who's only seen one provider before (jasmine; who ISNT on eccie nor p411) but contacts another provider one day and asks to book an appointment with her (Anita)... who's on eccie & p411

but come to find out Johnny boy is a undercover crazy, he's a thief and is very violent..
how is Anita supposed to know that if Jasmine didn't report it to said website?

Jasmine isn't on p411 nor eccie to write an alert on Johnny..

but when Anita searches johnnys number on eccie nothing comes up cuz jasmine didn't report it to eccie... but when she searches this nationwide said site... BAM! details that could've saved a life or a dangerous situation..

I know a app that every time a client calls or texts your phone it pops up a little window with a full report of their good and bad reviews, if any...and it'll even show if there's any LE suspicion with the number... it comes in handy.

That way when another provider reports her session, all providers can see to beware.

It can be a good thing to review clients...
What's the main purpose for a client to do a review on a provider?
To tell his story.. correct. The good and bad.

So let's say I get a client one day who is HORRIBLY way too agressive during the session fun, but is a overall good client; tipped very well, good hygiene, great conversation, even requested to see me as a ATF, BUT likes to be very uncomfortably rough durning fun..
it's nice to forewarn so other providers know what their getting into. So they can go in the session with the mind frame "okay Ima have to control this one he's known to be sweet but rough"
just like clients know what their getting into with a provider based on her reviews..

Don't like when the tables are turned, do y'all?? Lol.
I actually think this is a good idea...
It can be for safety reasons, plus a ton of other reasons..

If (pretend names) JohnnyCock; a client W/O a p411 or eccie handle, who's only seen one provider before (jasmine; who ISNT on eccie nor p411) but contacts another provider one day and asks to book an appointment with her (Anita)... who's on eccie & p411

but come to find out Johnny boy is a undercover crazy, he's a thief and is very violent..
how is Anita supposed to know that if Jasmine didn't report it to said website?

Jasmine isn't on p411 nor eccie to write an alert on Johnny..

but when Anita searches johnnys number on eccie nothing comes up cuz jasmine didn't report it to eccie... but when she searches this nationwide said site... BAM! details that could've saved a life or a dangerous situation..

I know a app that every time a client calls or texts your phone it pops up a little window with a full report of their good and bad reviews, if any...and it'll even show if there's any LE suspicion with the number... it comes in handy.

That way when another provider reports her session, all providers can see to beware.

It can be a good thing to review clients...
What's the main purpose for a client to do a review on a provider?
To tell his story.. correct. The good and bad.

So let's say I get a client one day who is HORRIBLY way too agressive during the session fun, but is a overall good client; tipped very well, good hygiene, great conversation, even requested to see me as a ATF, BUT likes to be very uncomfortably rough durning fun..
it's nice to forewarn so other providers know what their getting into. So they can go in the session with the mind frame "okay Ima have to control this one he's known to be sweet but rough"
just like clients know what their getting into with a provider based on her reviews..

Don't like when the tables are turned, do y'all?? Lol. Originally Posted by SpinnerCindy
I was going to comment Cindy, but after I saw your showcase I thought, you know , if I was to see her at the grocery store I would walk right pass her and never even think twice or do that normal guy head turn. No comment