would you rent a furnished apartment by the day?

idea scrapped... Originally Posted by nothingbuttfun69
If you have any friends that want a "fuck pad" the idea may not be a total loss. Thought about doing the same thing for a few select buddy's because I'm ALWAYS gone. Could help offset cost but only if you rent it out to YOUR trustworthy friends. IMO.
I think you've left a few details out. Would you be gone the whole time or what?
Have you looked at airbnb??
Read some of the reviews in the strip club section and then decide if you're ready to have cum smeared on the walls, puddled (with spit) on the floor, ground into the sofa fabric, etc... Originally Posted by txcwby6
Sounds a lot like Lidos.
its a rental for me.. I have had it rented out for years... So I would not be there at all unless I was the one keeping it up and collecting the rent...
If you are away from home a lot or find any other situation that you have access to a place that can be rented...

airbnb.com

Research how to do it properly. If you're smart and do it right you can make a second income. Some people do it to make their mortgage payments then wha-la.. They own the house. I personally couldn't have people coming in and out of my house all of the time. That happens enough with work. ;p
I know of a couple tantra providers in Austin who rent a house. I don't know how they do it, but they've been doing it for a while.