A Hot Bald Provider?!?

But what does the taint look like?
it wouldn't matter, either the person is attractive to me or isn't. there are cute chicks with a lot of hair and ones with little hair.

I do feel like hair makes a women more feminine especially if you are slamming it from behind. also having some hips and curves is a plus as well
She's pretty but not to my tastes. Sorry to objectify others, but I love the bald look on medium to dark skinned black women. (Read: I'd hit it so hard)

I'm just not attracted to paler ladies rocking the bald look....it just reminds me too much of Nosferatu.
She's pretty but not to my tastes. Sorry to objectify others, but I love the bald look on medium to dark skinned black women. (Read: I'd hit it so hard)

I'm just not attracted to paler ladies rocking the bald look....it just reminds me too much of Nosferatu. Originally Posted by SAangel27
I like the darker skin as well but I love hair but I tell you this lady right here she has an awsom voice face and body eveb if she is 98 % bald and has face tattoos she is one hot woman to me..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P9A148WNQA
I don't care how much hair is on her head as long as she is also Brazilian bald too.