Are there any gamers out there?

Have you tried elder scrolls legend?
I like elder scrolls but prefer on console not on pc which is weird..
I've heard good things about MTG Arena. I used to play a lot of paper MTG back in the day, but MODO was just so terrible, I never got into it online.

I play Hearthstone for my TCG fix these days, with a sprinkling of Overwatch and Pokemon Go for other games. Originally Posted by jbravo_123

You should check out arena its standard formats so things like the 8k dollar black lotus isnt legal or attainable i still play paper cards golgary is my standard deck where as angels are my commander deck with kalia the vast as my commander..

I play pokemon lets go evee on switch even got the pokeball controller lol
I am a collecter of systems i actually still have the cartridge nintendo the original (love having to blow in them to get to work lol)
Lovelyxxxo: What graphics card are you running on your PC?
Best game ever- "James Bond Golden Eye" on the Nintendo N64!
You should check out arena its standard formats so things like the 8k dollar black lotus isnt legal or attainable i still play paper cards golgary is my standard deck where as angels are my commander deck with kalia the vast as my commander..

I play pokemon lets go evee on switch even got the pokeball controller lol Originally Posted by Lovelyxxxo

I played mostly Legacy in paper MTG, so I'd want to play with the older stuff

The Pokeball does help quite a bit for POGO, plus there is some in game stuff you can get from the Let's Go games.
Best game ever- "James Bond Golden Eye" on the Nintendo N64! Originally Posted by USAsoldier

Oddjob OP!
Red devil radeon rx580
As well as
Intel 8th generation core i5-8400
B360 aorus gaming 3 wifi gaming motherboard lga 1151
Ssd card as well (extra memory faster boot up)
4 corsair fans
Corsair carbide series 275r mid tower gaming case (tempured glass and magnetic dust cover.
2qdoac.gif

My nerd corner...lol and yes im on mtg arena now lol
Attachment 802883

My nerd corner...lol and yes im on mtg arena now lol Originally Posted by Lovelyxxxo
LOL! thats a good setup. Hell I'm still rolling with a GTX970 lol.
Also you should probably setup a Twitch stream, you'd be surprised how many people will get on.
Yea until someone starts trolling when they find me
Im awaiting my corsair keyboard i broke my red dragon and figured maybe spend the extra 90 and maybe itll last more than a couple months..
Im awaiting my corsair keyboard i broke my red dragon and figured maybe spend the extra 90 and maybe itll last more than a couple months.. Originally Posted by Lovelyxxxo

You are the "real deal". I have been in IT since 1990, yes I said it. My PS3's sound card went out 2 years ago and I said "Fuck it, I really don't have time any more." I was mostly into real time war games back then. No turn based shit!

And Madden of course
Im awaiting my corsair keyboard i broke my red dragon and figured maybe spend the extra 90 and maybe itll last more than a couple months.. Originally Posted by Lovelyxxxo
Had an old Corsair k70 that I accidentally spilled coffee on one too many times. Replaced it with a Das with brown switches, really like it. I'm looking into getting a tkl or 60% board to test out different switches like blacks or reds