SCAMS... here they are....

SL, sounds like your real remedy is to stop with the Cash and Dash hoes....

You pull that 'I don't pay upfront' shit on the right one, and that will accelerate the friend calling from the end to the beginning of the session.
You can take my advice to Starbucks with $2.25 and get a large regular coffee with room for cream. By all means PAY UP FRONT... then when things go south, your FUCKED! If you don't minded get FUCKED....or losing your hard earned cash, by all means pay up front. But if you want to avoid getting ripped off or scammed... DO YOUR RESEARCH and NEVER PAY UP FRONT!
I would never allow someone to pay after. Always upfront or I make them leave. I had an instance where I was not paid for my time before I made this rule and I will never make that mistake again. I have plenty of reviews to confirm I am a legit provider, so you can either trust me and pay up front or don't bother coming lol
Oh and Gina.... I would NEVER take advantage of a provider. I make it very CLEAR I do NOT pay for off the clock time. If they want to join me for dinner and a movie or sleep over or perhaps jump a plan for Las Vegas.... well that's up to them. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Oh SL, you know I really wasn't referring to you. Certainly, if a gentleman is clear about "off the clock time" up front, many providers will be happy to have a little extra fun.

I was only referring to the clients who book a half hour, stay an hour and a half, then leave only the half hour donation. This type of client is not uncommon, and target providers who don't expect the donation up front. I don't get involved, because as far as I'm concerned the provider need to take care of business first and foremost.

Otherwise, they ARE going to get ripped off sooner or later.... and yes, even by P411 clients, but I don't get involved in that battle. It's always the providers responsibility to get paid up front, she is the professional after all. (imo)

Always,
Gina
I always pay up front. But then again I always do a lot of research and haven't been scammed in Years. But when I first started in the Hobby I only got scammed for years. So I would say if your new follow the advice but if your experienced you will know what to look for in advance and shouldn't have to worry about all the drama.
SL with so many tools for us hobbyist to use it really should not matter whether you pay upfront or not. I prefer to pay upfront. I make a bee line to her bathroom. Place the donation on the sink, and I tell her I am superstitious and she needs to wash her hands It allows her to count the money and I prefer to not see the money counted. In fairness, I do minimize my risks. I use p411 and if it is a new lady with no track record I just wait for her to gain traction on the board. If she rips me off, no big deal I can put the word out etc etc etc
I have played on both sides when it comes to donations. Used to be I would put up the donation on a counter on my way to the bathroom to show good faith. Once I pulled it out of my pocket and laid it in the living area table while I was having a casual conversation. Other times I would hide the donation when doing an outcall and give every penny and some extra after my time was over. Every one has been a little different in it's own respects and hopeully those that I met felt comfortable enough with me to know they were safe and free of B.S. I have been lucky so far. After everything goes smooth the first time of meeting someone I usually leave the donation after. It just has to do with comfort level. That's part of the reason I am selective, is because I don't like to have to go through that process again with someone. And when I find something I like, I stick with it.

I have been pretty lucky so far as I have not been taken by the women I have had the pleasure of meeting. That is due in part to me doing research and being patient and them being cool and professional, and I would like to think us getting along well

. I can understand why women would want the donation up front but they need to understand why men may not want to give it up front. I feel more comfortable leaving donations when a woman has all yes reviews but I also understand that I cannot use that as my main basis as to feel comfortable enough that I may not have a different experience. But I absolutely cannot deal with someone that is pushy and tells me how to leave the donation without exception. To me that would leave a sour experience. Im there to relax and have a great time.
I'm assumming when people here are saying don't pay first......they mean that the money is clearly visible, but don't pick it up or reach for it until the session is over right. To me that's common courtesy. But I'm not exactly booking HH or hour sessions as I prefer multihours. I see no reason for her to feel so unnerved to reach for it first. Its there and apparent. If she felt some kinda way, she could leave. As I do outcall.

I think with reputable providers with reviews most will expect to be paid upfront, and rightfully so. HH and hour booking I understand. But Ill be damned if I pay a lady a 1Gplus rate upon arrival, its no where near the same comparison. But you should also be cognizant that doing this when she arrives no matter how hard she has screened contitutes admission of sex for services. So reach for that money or take it if you want......your screwed if he or she is a cop. And in my experiences most never reach for it as its fanned out, but will clearly make sure its visible which is definitely fair. Mostly when a supposed reputable lady reached for the money......almost always the quality of their services severely declined after it was safely tucked away. Everything from sudden 3 hour headaches, fatigue, allergic to feather pillows, a bad day, etc. Its a tale tell sign to me she's not sure of her service or she's about to run game. And its very disrespectful and a mood killer to count a wad of hundreds in my face before we are activiely engaged in fun. Big mood killer.

Now a BP chick with no reviews......I let them know off top.....don't touch anything.........in fact I tell them if its a problem they can leave. They have no rep and I will flex more.....because most times I can see through bullshit quick. Some will deal with it.....others will act all pissy.....but they almost always never leave.......or if they leave I call someone else right in front of them who has no issue with it.
Damn SL there for a minute I thought Gina was going to get a t-shirt ... you can imagine my disappointment ...

I pay up front, always have ... but I do my research prior to ever contacting a lady. It has never been an issue. I thanck all the ladies I have seen for being not only lovely and accommodating but for being honest with me. The key is to see ladies that have solid reputations for honesty ... the LovingKaylas, the Fawns, the Emily Ezzells, the Kendall4Us, the TheOriginalDannies, the Leilovers, the KellyTNTs, and the list goes on and on and on. Karma is not a tainted thing.
Damn SL there for a minute I thought Gina was going to get a t-shirt ... you can imagine my disappointment ...

I pay up front, always have ... but I do my research prior to ever contacting a lady. It has never been an issue. I thanck all the ladies I have seen for being not only lovely and accommodating but for being honest with me. The key is to see ladies that have solid reputations for honesty ... the LovingKaylas, the Fawns, the Emily Ezzells, the Kendall4Us, the TheOriginalDannies, the Leilovers, the KellyTNTs, and the list goes on and on and on. Karma is not a tainted thing. Originally Posted by pyramider
Oh you bet your ass if Gina wanted a T-Shirt I'd haul ass to Canada and deliver one... so long as I can pay AFTER! LOL
Guys this thread is about SCAMS... it is NOT about P411 Hobbyist and Providers or ECCIE hobbyists and Verified Providers. By using the tools available you can all but eliminate your risks. EVERY scam I mentioned (girls) has happened or almost happened to me early on in my hobby career. For the record, once I know the provider I always pay up front. A few times we have had such a good time and I left without paying (Happened four times!) I immediately went back and paid. What's funny none of them called or texted me LOL. Another example would be when I took a provider to Las Vegas. All expenses paid but if we bumped uglies she gets paid. My rule. Keeps it very business like. These providers wanted to be paid at the end. That way when they get back they have the cash and can't lose or spend it. Smart if you ask me. If we were to get robbed it would be my cash that goes bye bye NOT theirs because I hadn't paid them yet. Very smart...
Does anyone have a picture of Gina?
Meanwhile her very petite friend probably a spinner is hidden under bed going through your pockets for extra cash. Originally Posted by gimme_that
Guys go into the room with extra cash on them on a first visit?????? Until I know the girl I've just got the donation, license, valet car key and covers.
I just count the money in front of them. They have a problem? Then write a bad review, see if I don't slam your face into the DO NOT RECOMMEND wall
Guys this thread is about SCAMS... it is NOT about P411 Hobbyist and Providers or ECCIE hobbyists and Verified Providers. Originally Posted by Still Looking
I'm pretty new to the hobby, but this seems like a pretty important distinction. If the providers are smart (and the fact that they are active on P411 and ECCIE would prove they have at least a little business sense) they'll realize that being honest is going to get them far more business/money than they would get by ripping people off.