Why DallasTxBaby is my ATF

Have been thinking about doing the same thing for a week but not sure if it would be taken the wrong way by others as well. same disclaimer as the post---

DTXC is my ATF for all the positive reasons listed above and those not mentioned-- she is smart, funny, real and stunningly beautiful.

Whatever happens in this thread doesn't matter I am just glad that something positive is being said about a great girl...

Funny, I knew I felt that way the first time I saw her... atf
Damn someone should at least post a link in this ad
It's nice to see human decency, true appreciation and good manners.

xoxo
I think it's funny the guys that are obvious WK homers for their ATF's are questioning you for a very decent post that you made sincerely sharing your experience and feeling for how nicely dallastxbaby treated you as a person.

Ignore the hell out of them. Nice post. Originally Posted by SD2011
+1 well said!
I've seen her on several occasions. It doesn't surprise me in the least that she did something nice for you. She seems like that kinda girl.

I need to see her more often. Originally Posted by TinMan
What a nice way to show her that you appreciate her!! DTXB is pretty hot! Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Good to see something nice for a change Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Ditto - I just took it as him publicly thanking her for something thoughtful she did that genuinely touched him and this is his way of showing he's appreciative. Originally Posted by EasyLover214
It's nice to see human decency, true appreciation and good manners.

xoxo Originally Posted by LilMynx69
+1 to all. Reaffirms that there are a lot of genuinely nice folks here (providers and gents). There is nothing wrong IMO with expressing appreciation.
DallasTxbaby is such a Liar

Op nice post and hi five to DallasTxBaby
Glad you enjoyed your time(s) with her. Sounds like a great awesome young lady.
Awww jusy finished reading this. Aww thanks guys really did bring up my spirit. I truly appreciate the kind words.
Awww jusy finished reading this. Aww thanks guys really did bring up my spirit. I truly appreciate the kind words. Originally Posted by dallastxbaby
You deserve it! You are a gorgeous young lady with a fantastic personality. Keep on doing what you do, because you do it well!
Awww jusy finished reading this. Aww thanks guys really did bring up my spirit. I truly appreciate the kind words. Originally Posted by dallastxbaby

I'll never forget sucking on those big natural D cup tits either Ahhh my inspiration
Without any mention of taint is just a wk writing a threAD.
Glad to see some warm & fuzziness on the board!

As confident as some or most of us ladies seem, this business requires a tough skin. We are rated on our looks and skills against other beautiful, talented ladies. Sometimes, we need a little reassurance like this. It's guys like the OP that make this all worth while. It's great to feel appreciated for not just your body but for your brains and thoughtfulness as well. Congrats DallasTxBaby! You deserve the recognition! Keep being you girl!
  • mes77
  • 03-25-2014, 08:13 PM
A provider that actually provides deserves a loyal following my friend. Kudos to you !
I used to be a LOT more active in this "hobby" and it wasn't really a hobby to me. It was a lifestyle. Now, I try to work on my social life outside of this and use this to balance out my life, or fill in the gaps sexually from time to time.

Because I am less active in this "hobby", I have gotten super selective, and less active on the message boards. Between my life and career, I just don't have time for it, and honestly there is a lot of silliness and negativity. I used to be one of those guys. I stay out of the fray as much as possible, and spend my hard earned money on seeing those exceptional ladies like my ATF here and try to avoid getting sucked back into it as a lifestyle.