Skanky is as skanky does - Melania Trump had a chance to calm Jan 6 rioters and refused.

~PLEASE~ don’t post nudes of Moochelle or Jill. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Thanks! With this group you never know!
Welcome back, WD. Hope you can set a spell.
Agreement with someone who has posted in that the First Lady has projects of their own that they shine a light on and support.

I wonder what the former FLOTUS will be known for?

WINNIE! Where you been? You've been gone longer than me.
These women have staffers and an office, which is completely retarded. Why should my tax dollars go for a dozen hangers-on six figure incomes to keep her schedule and lie about how good she looks in her dress (obviously Melania doesn’t need the later). Buy them an appointment book in Walmart for $6.99 and give the money to vets.
Melania is okay in my book. She married up and many women marry scumbags for their money. She is not the 1st, and she won't be the last.

You have to admit though that it is pretty funny that she only has a genuine "happy" smile when Trump is not around her. She probably hates that old orange fat piece of shit.
Misses Justin Trudeau.
... She smiles and laughs all the time...

She was laughing when she heard that Trump got yet-another
hole-in-one on the golf links...

#### Salty
Melania is okay in my book. She married up and many women marry scumbags for their money. She is not the 1st, and she won't be the last.

You have to admit though that it is pretty funny that she only has a genuine "happy" smile when Trump is not around her. She probably hates that old orange fat piece of shit. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I'd pee in her butt.

You have to admit though that it is pretty funny that she only has a genuine "happy" smile when Trump is not around her. She probably hates that old orange fat piece of shit. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Love how she held out on coming to the WH so she could re-up her pre-nup. Her and the Big Cheato operate alike.

... She smiles and laughs all the time...

She was laughing when she heard that Trump got yet-another
hole-in-one on the golf links...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Now that thar was funny Saltlick.
... I surely trys me best there, Preece...

#### Salty
You really have to feel sorry for Barron, all your friends and their Dads have seen your mom naked and have wanked off too her pictures, and then you have a Dad who is a dipshit and loser
Of course she doesn't give a shit about America. She is too busy shaking down the fucking moron for more money

Dah...and wet dreaming about Canada lol n omg no good man for her skank azz. The trumpy cult love her though...fucking morons
.... No worrys, mate - Melania will be BACK in the White House soon.

#### Salty
https://nypost.com/2016/07/30/melani...en-her-before/ Originally Posted by royamcr
Well at least she's not a Tranny, lol.