Providers Personal Info Should Be Off Limits

• kSoze
  • 10-10-2012, 10:03 AM
I've already PMed her and the pictures with the tats have been removed. Originally Posted by austin_voy
Good job!
As a side comment, I was looking at a showcase of a provider that should some tats, but no face. Next day I saw the very unique tats on her arms and neck. I've already PMed her and the pictures with the tats have been removed. So a cute little heart over your left boob isn't a problem (even when you're wearing a boob tube), but that huge eagle on your shoulder or the rose vine down you arm, not so cool. Originally Posted by austin_voy
I see that the swords cuts both ways as provider unconsciously giving her own clues to the community at large, and other idiots spreading personal provider's information.

Nice catch Austin!

Perhaps some of the new providers can profit by the information.

I wish that I personally could wish I had the same problem. My problems wasn't tats, or other really distinctive clues that really that really stand out, except for one. Mine distinctive feature is my size alone. That is one reason that I almost never show my face in photographs, use Facebook, etc., etc.

It is another reason that I personally worry about showing up at any future social function hosted by ECCIE. If you miss seeing me or fail to notice me; than you are walking around the elephant in the middle of the room. Not being narcissistic in the least, I have the body , size, and way of looking at people that scares muggers out of an alley! Might I also mention scaring some providers; and cutting down my future selections?

That is one primary reason that relegate myself to highest quality and a very few select providers that are perfect for me. The providers I'm with, fully understand my sincere desire for privacy, and this established right from the start. The world is a two-way street and I always assure them that what we talk about together or, personal things she states to me; be is an absolute TABOO subject, and will never be given out, or even hinted at! .
  • kSoze
  • 10-10-2012, 06:01 PM
The world is a two-way street and I always assure them that what we talk about together or, personal things she states to me; be is an absolute TABOO subject, and will never be given out, or even hinted at! . Originally Posted by Typhon100
Why not just avoid talking about anything personal at all? I could think of a lot of other things to do than talk about each others personal matters. But then again, who doesn't want to be able to TRUST their John or Hooker with personal information?
Why not just avoid talking about anything personal at all? I could think of a lot of other things to do than talk about each others personal matters. But then again, who doesn't want to be able to TRUST their John or Hooker with personal information? Originally Posted by kSoze
A very good question. I don't want to hijack and/or divert this thread, and will return a full reply via PM to you.

I indeed do have my reasons, and have had dividends plus for over thirty years and most especially in the Far East. Western and Latina women have had similar results.

From the PM, you will understand fully.
  • kSoze
  • 10-10-2012, 10:02 PM
Thanks for the PM, its nice to see other gentlemen on this board that share the same respect as I do for the lovely ladies of our community.