Should she have been Angry ?

• Seedy
  • 01-13-2012, 10:47 AM
If you really want to make her angry does the place have blue water in the toilet that Bump Deek could deposit something in? Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
LMMFAO... that is so wrong, but funny as hell....
Just write the review................don't you want Premium Access........LOL Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
it will be a very short review. don't know if it will get approved for premium access
Go back and finish the job........ijs. Originally Posted by dearhunter

dh is right . . . man up and give her some real loving . . .
I agree, go back over there and take care of your unfinished business. You have a reputation to maintain ...
Go back and finish her off man!
you got to pace yourself man
As a provider, sure at times we can get upset if a client finishes quickly but sometimes I am thinking okay you are a little bigger down there then I am used to and it kind of hurts so lets get going lol...

Majority of the time I don't mind how long a guy takes as long as it is within the allotted time. I only get ticked if a guy wants hh and takes 45 minutes or longer (that has happened to me twice-but at least I am not a witch about it and don't demand the extra donation...).

Of course I just love having fun so it is alllllll goood!
I agree, go back over there and take care of your unfinished business. You have a reputation to maintain ... Originally Posted by NorthWood
Reputation? What reputation?!?
Probably the best he can do
Probably the best he can do Originally Posted by carkido45
There's always one .......
There's always one ....... Originally Posted by internet_inventor2
And it's usually carkido.
I would've been anrgy too, sh*t yopu coulda at least let her get one real quick.
but it's nothing some double A batteries can't fix!