Just wanted to share

It's refreshing to hear a happy ending, thank you for sharing your story.
Awesome!
That is so wonderful and very rare, lucky couple.
She's read the post, and responses, I got in trouble for letting Kaci know about the "crush" thing, but she's mentioned before that she's thought some of the providers here were hot, Berkleigh also being one she thought was not only nice to look at, but she enjoys reading her posts. I've asked if she had an interest, but she deny's, stating that while she can appreciate another beautiful person, she's never been drawn that way to someone of the same sex. And at no time have either one of us read any type of solicitation/offer being made, just playful jabs. Just thought I would post to help clear up any questions. Her and I both see many providers as naturally flirtatious and free spirited, and have taken everything (we think) in the context it was offered. Thanks so much, keep having fun, and we'll keep learning.
Awwwww how sweet!
Congratulations and happy holidays! When I first partook of the hobby my biggest regret was that I could never share it with my wife, because I knew it would be great for her, but simply could not take the risk.

This site (and the previous one) is/was many things to many people. At least one or two members in the past used it to research books, it is, in my opinion, a great place to observe humanity.

It's unlikely that anything other than sex or the search for the ultimate cheeseburger could bring together so many people from such a broad cross section of age, income, political leanings, religious beliefs, races and ethnicities.

All the best to you and your enlightened bride!
It's refreshing to hear a happy ending, thank you for sharing your story. Originally Posted by Babylee

Happy endings are what its about.
It's amazing what opening your mind and exploring the possibilities can do for a relationship. .... It's only cheating if the spouse is not OK with it. If both of you are consenting adults with an agreement in place, it's called experimenting, swinging, fantasy play, etc....but not cheating. Best of luck and love to both of you *hugs* Originally Posted by desi.snakes
Wow great story, best of luck to you both, & happy holidays!
It's so nice and very rare that a woman who does not participate in this little world can appreciate us and not see us as just "dumb hookers"

a happy ending && just in time for the holidays
*heartwarming*
This is to Mrs. Wallace........you have no idea how lucky you are that you have a man who is willing to pour his heart out to you concerning this! And in the same breath, he is very lucky to have you!

This is a classic example on how a marriage should work.......COMMUNICATION!!!!

I wish y'all both the best of luck and if your husband has a brother, send him my way! LOL!
Refreshing to see a post like this around here. Thanks to you and your wife
Very nice sentiment. It's great to hear that there are people who know how to use an open mind to keep things in perspective. Thanks for your thoughts.

BTW, your wife is not alone; there are a few of us with a crush on little Kaci.