MY NEW PHOTO SHOOT PICS- ANY SUGGESTIONS?

I agree about the towel. The lettering was distracting. I was trying to read it and figure out what it said and not looking at you.
Stay on one side and let's see the beautiful weight of those tits, the areolas will look so full. One arm propped up holding your head with your pretty hair flowing over it, a cherry in your mouth with your tongue grasping it in a teasing half smile...one eyebrow raised.
ankles behind ears. and dont make them too sexy or cheap mongers will jerkoff and not come see you.
More like your avatar....friggin' nice!!
My first suggestion...

Smile. Your pics shouldn't look like you're going through a root canal Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I think she looks great, I am tired of people telling women what they should do with their bodies. If she wants to have a fake smile or not that's her choice 😂😂😂. Just teasing you
Make it the computer does not have to be turned on its side to match the pic...
I think she looks great, I am tired of people telling women what they should do with their bodies. If she wants to have a fake smile or not that's her choice 😂😂😂. Just teasing you Originally Posted by Chrisgang30
She DOES look great-- but at least one smile pic will bring more boys to the yard
She DOES look great-- but at least one smile pic will bring more boys to the yard Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Unless your into that emotionless type girl... yah I have some deep rooted perversions
She DOES look great-- but at least one smile pic, and at least one taint pic, will bring more boys to the yard Originally Posted by Grace Preston

Yep
If I don't see a girl smile in a photo shoot I assume there's a reason. Usually bad teeth. Not being a dick but it's almost always true.
Unless your into that emotionless type girl... yah I have some deep rooted perversions Originally Posted by Chrisgang30
Lol.. that sounds on the border of "dead fish"
  • BLM69
  • 07-14-2017, 04:07 PM
She DOES look great-- but at least one smile pic will bring more boys to the yard Originally Posted by Grace Preston
That body already has the boys in the yard
I appreciate all the comments. Here are a few more pics. As you can see from my showcase I do prefer taking pics in a more sultry look which is the look I have when I am being fucked. I do smile during the session but most of the time I have a look closer to the look I have when you guys are fucking me))

Damn! This is getting painful. It's easy to see how you could really hurt a guy
  • BLM69
  • 07-14-2017, 05:44 PM
Now show us that sweet bald pussy