Reviewing the hobbyist?

Hey jaxjags...good luck in your hobby journey...keep doing the right things. And trust me, you will find that there are some providers who have all sort of wonderful ideas and skills on how to suck your dick. And for my "non-fans", that is meant as nothing more than a compliment to those providers who can. As well as encouragement to jaxjags, LOL.

And not flaming Ms Elena's post....especially on the majority of providers not talking about powder room.

But as far as hobbist not talking about men's locker room...I'll semi-jokingly suggest that the same level of privacy does not work about the guys not talking about the M/L Originally Posted by vkmaster
Thanks VK,

I will stay punctual, reliable, non-threatening, have good hygiene, and always provide a donation without overstaying my welcome. I will continue to respect both the person and the menu and strive to be a nice person. I will also gladly accept every BBBJ offered and with any luck I will run into numerous providers of great skill.
Hey jaxjags...good. However, it is not all about us, just being "the good hobbist". That is part of the equation...but it is a business deal. Do your part...but don't just "gladly accept" or just depend on "any luck".

We also expect the provider to hold up her end of the bargain as well...two sides to every fun business friendship.

And regarding your comment about whether the provider wants us to do a review about your experience.

Be honest and straight forward, if you chose to do reviews. But make no mistake about it, the reviews are for your fellow hobbists. Respectfully saying, the providers don't get a vote on that deal.

Have fun in hobbyland...there are definitely some great gals out there that make it a ball!!!
I agree completely with all the comments so far. I am not trying to suggest this as an actual section of the forum. I just thought it was interesting to consider the concept and how different the perspectives are between provider and hobbyist.

I really don't think the providers really want the hobbyist to offer truly honest reviews of their skills any more that we has hobbyist would want.

In my opinion, a review that says a provider offers BBBJ is viewed as an endorsement of the provider's skills in providing oral pleasure. My guess is that this is not often accurate...again, my opinion, but very few women and even fewer providers have any idea how to suck a dick. Enthusiasm or willingness does not equal skill. As hobbyist we are so grateful to have BBBJ on the menu that we would not dare criticize the chef. Originally Posted by jaxjags64109
well jax you worry me and at the same time sound like the voice of experience on how to suck a cock so don't take this personal, but I know of 2 well reviewed providers that have the best BBBJNQNSCIM and I think vkmaster knows who I am referring to from a review I wrote in which he had commented on
well jax you worry me and at the same time sound like the voice of experience on how to suck a cock so don't take this personal, but I know of 2 well reviewed providers that have the best BBBJNQNSCIM and I think vkmaster knows who I am referring to from a review I wrote in which he had commented on Originally Posted by gary5912
Wow, a reference to me knowing how to suck cock...really...are you a child? I am not sure why I worry you. I was just having fun posting my own observations and thoughts about reviews. I thought that was what this forum was for.

Don't take this personal? I'm sure I'll never make it to your level of grand poobah hobbyist who gets all the providers who give the best BJs, but I assure you, I did not mean to worry anyone especially you...so relax.
Wow, a reference to me knowing how to suck cock...really...are you a child? I am not sure why I worry you. I was just having fun posting my own observations and thoughts about reviews. I thought that was what this forum was for.

Don't take this personal? I'm sure I'll never make it to your level of grand poobah hobbyist who gets all the providers who give the best BJs, but I assure you, I did not mean to worry anyone especially you...so relax. Originally Posted by jaxjags64109
see you took it personal and I think you should be the one to relax
see you took it personal and I think you should be the one to relax Originally Posted by gary5912
I took it exactly as you meant it. I do not know you, let me introduce myself and assure you that I mean this personally...wipe the nut sack slime off your chin before leaving the Wal Mart bathroom.

Guys have a magical way of forming relationships don't we?

Gary, if I relax anymore I'll be asleep. You, my new found friend, will never be able to create tension for me. Way too much fun, like the fifth grade all over again, luckily I see maturity as way over rated
Chuck, you only see discussion boards listed that you have access to. On a provider's account, the Infoshare is visible, on a hobbyist's account with PA, the ML is visible.

Although the idea of reviewing men is intriguing, I don't see it ever happening, or ending well if something of the sort ever were implemented. Discretion being the #1 reason why any sort of review system wouldn't be feasible.

Honestly, the main priorities women are interested in knowing about a potential client is any information that would make him dangerous or undesirable to see. Punctuality, reliability, potentially dangerous behavior, hygiene or health issues, problems with how the donation is handled - you get the idea.

Every lady is different in how detailed she is when providing a reference, but the reference system can be viewed as being the provider equivalent of reviews. The reference system ensures that pertinent information is shared, but discreetly as opposed to broadcast in an open forum. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
SOTF,
Thanks for the clarification. By the way, your response was very articulate and well thought out. Very refreshing. Thanks again.
Really, there is such a thing..?

Learn something new every day..

I agree completely with all the comments so far. I am not trying to suggest this as an actual section of the forum. I just thought it was interesting to consider the concept and how different the perspectives are between provider and hobbyist.

I really don't think the providers really want the hobbyist to offer truly honest reviews of their skills any more that we has hobbyist would want.

In my opinion, a review that says a provider offers BBBJ is viewed as an endorsement of the provider's skills in providing oral pleasure. My guess is that this is not often accurate...again, my opinion, but very few women and even fewer providers have any idea how to suck a dick. Enthusiasm or willingness does not equal skill. As hobbyist we are so grateful to have BBBJ on the menu that we would not dare criticize the chef. Originally Posted by jaxjags64109
Sounds as though you've been seeing the wrong ladies

For my part, I welcome guidance and suggestions. If what I'm doing isn't working for the guy, I have no problem at all if he tells me what he likes.
Sounds as though you've been seeing the wrong ladies

For my part, I welcome guidance and suggestions. If what I'm doing isn't working for the guy, I have no problem at all if he tells me what he likes. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Have him show you on himself. That should be entertaining to say the least.
Have him show you on himself. That should be entertaining to say the least. Originally Posted by bartipero
Ouch damn you guys can be brutal sometimes!

I will however, be delighted to set a standard for BBBJCIMNNQNSGJTSO* for him if he likes

*CBBOR
[QUOTE=jaxjags64109;1052281365]I took it exactly as you meant it. I do not know you, let me introduce myself and assure you that I mean this personally...wipe the nut sack slime off your chin before leaving the Wal Mart bathroom.

Guys have a magical way of forming relationships don't we?

Gary, if I relax anymore I'll be asleep. You, my new found friend, will never be able to create tension for me. Way too much fun, like the fifth grade all over again, luckily I see maturity as way over rate[/CODE][/CODE][/CODE]

first off there are no Wal Marts where I live so what you are saying is not possiable and there again you seem to be the voice of experience about what goes on in Wal Mart Stores that be Jax the green one
Every lady is different in how detailed she is when providing a reference, but the reference system can be viewed as being the provider equivalent of reviews. The reference system ensures that pertinent information is shared, but discreetly as opposed to broadcast in an open forum. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Personally, I hate the reference system. I have been away from the hobby for about 3 years now and what provider's I did see are no longer around or were UTR and very discrete and probably wouldn't want a full time provider calling her for reference on someone. Or, for that matter, they wouldn't remember who the hell I was.

Here's a prime example: Stacy do you remember who I am? Describe me to a provider who has just called you.
Personally, I hate the reference system. I have been away from the hobby for about 3 years now and what provider's I did see are no longer around or were UTR and very discrete and probably wouldn't want a full time provider calling her for reference on someone. Or, for that matter, they wouldn't remember who the hell I was.

Here's a prime example: Stacy do you remember who I am? Describe me to a provider who has just called you. Originally Posted by Fantazier

Yes, giving references may be a pain in the ass, but for us, jail time would be a worse pain in the ass, which is why we use the reference system. It's well worth the trouble to go through to screen someone. I rarely do not remember someone unless they change their handle on here or if it was someone I saw when I first started. If they provide me with a little memo of something that happened when we were together, it will snap into place quickly.
Yes, giving references may be a pain in the ass, but for us, jail time would be a worse pain in the ass, which is why we use the reference system. It's well worth the trouble to go through to screen someone. I rarely do not remember someone unless they change their handle on here or if it was someone I saw when I first started. If they provide me with a little memo of something that happened when we were together, it will snap into place quickly. Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
Same here and alot of us providers have figured out ways to verify guys without needing another providers reference.. Sometimes I can't reach providers or they don't what to give a reference but I find ways to work around it