"Life" is Getting Out Of Control

thanks Sir

I feel better now that I do not tow bikes anymore

it save gas ya know, mmmm for me anyways

at current price at pump, I stopped missing that Hemi pickup I had LOL who am I kidding, when buying gas only duh

but still have the ramp, "nothing runs like a deere" till it don't run
Originally Posted by jokacz

but, its hard to take stuff to the dump in a car. guess I could buy more barrels made of OIL, and use a car and make the trip 4 X to every 1 n truck

BTW the color and type of truck I have is # 1 to be hijacked in ROC. shhhhh the guy that got killed in a hijack in ROC taking a co-worker home after work. DANG same o same o as mine, happened this week. So ya, no no load trips to ROC for me

I say save gas by not letting them out. But dumb ass NYS closing some prisons today errrr should be opening all back up and build more.
When you live in the country and do things like ....work...
A truck is a necessity
Aint gonna carry a sheet of plywood in an Obama mobile...
My panic button is still covered and it’s going to take a lot more than high gas prices to consider pushing it. I canceled spectrum cable months ago ,I stream everything so that helps the finances. Maybe re-examine your expenses during times like these.
I do feel bad for those whose livelihoods are dependent on their vehicle usage though.
Think you've watched to many repeats of Dukes of Hazard. Most auto makers whether domestic or foreign have cut back on
sedans in favor of suv's and trucks in this country. That's what the public is driving. It's not just good old boys.

to

thanks Sir

I feel better now that I do not tow bikes anymore

it save gas ya know, mmmm for me anyways

at current price at pump, I stopped missing that Hemi pickup I had LOL who am I kidding, when buying gas only duh

but still have the ramp, "nothing runs like a deere" till it don't run Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I think Peter Doocy and Jen Psaki would have the roughest, gaudy hardcore sex on this planet. The heat they generate would solve energy problems !
Think you've watched to many repeats of Dukes of Hazard. Most auto makers whether domestic or foreign have cut back on
sedans in favor of suv's and trucks in this country. That's what the public is driving. It's not just good old boys.

to Originally Posted by Allnitemarc
ah I have not watched TY for a long long time other than news & weather
errrrrrr fuck can they just get to the weather dang nab it
Snow coming...
My panic button is still covered and it’s going to take a lot more than high gas prices to consider pushing it. I canceled spectrum cable months ago ,I stream everything so that helps the finances. Maybe re-examine your expenses during times like these.
I do feel bad for those whose livelihoods are dependent on their vehicle usage though. Originally Posted by buffalomw10
yeah ...give ups thems decadent bourgeois luxuries likes watchin a movie er goin ...outs fer dinner once a week er ...fixin that leak ins yer ceilin!

...the workers an the earners needs ta ...tighten ...their belts so ...the rulin class cans conducts another proxy ...war ta hides its biological weapons ...research ans ta further use a corrupt an ...poor country ta fills ...their pockets by gettin ons ...the boards a foreign ...energy companies

...buts donts worries ...bouts those already ons the ...dole cause their welfare payments will keeps on ...rollin ins whiles theys sits ons their fat ...asses an votin ...by mail cause they too ...fucking stupid ...ta find the pollin place a ...block away

...alls ya fucking middle class fools thinkin ...ya mights be ables ta enjoys yer life needs ta accepts yer small pleasures donts ...means shit whens it comes ...ta yer betters ans their big ...patriotic ...crusade ta punish a ...bad man ...whiles the ...good men ...live likes pashas withs their boot ...ons yer neck
10$ extra a day, 20 or so days a month is only $200 and can be made up simply by cutting out your Starbucks, …. It’s called substitution economics. I feel really bad, that someone hurting is so overworked, they won’t pick up an extra shift a month to cover their extra expense. Originally Posted by bf0082
right on!

...makes the people actually outs ...workin ...makes the sacrifices ta fuel ...the military industrial ...complex whiles keepin ...the welfare flowin ta yer ...votin base

...how dares ya fucking american middle ...class bread winners indulge yerselves with somethin as frivolous as a good ...coffee whens theres yet another pointless proxy ...war ta propagandize?
The former middle class (now lower middle class) will continue to cut back while the so called poor get their hair and nails done weekly
yeah ...give ups thems decadent bourgeois luxuries likes watchin a movie er goin ...outs fer dinner once a week er ...fixin that leak ins yer ceilin!

...the workers an the earners needs ta ...tighten ...their belts so ...the rulin class cans conducts another proxy ...war ta hides its biological weapons ...research ans ta further use a corrupt an ...poor country ta fills ...their pockets by gettin ons ...the boards a foreign ...energy companies

...buts donts worries ...bouts those already ons the ...dole cause their welfare payments will keeps on ...rollin ins whiles theys sits ons their fat ...asses an votin ...by mail cause they too ...fucking stupid ...ta find the pollin place a ...block away

...alls ya fucking middle class fools thinkin ...ya mights be ables ta enjoys yer life needs ta accepts yer small pleasures donts ...means shit whens it comes ...ta yer betters ans their big ...patriotic ...crusade ta punish a ...bad man ...whiles the ...good men ...live likes pashas withs their boot ...ons yer neck Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Didn’t read all your cryptic writing but enough to where I’ll just say simply, fuck you. I’m going to enjoy the last 25 years of my life to the fullest and I don’t have time for negative bullshit.
Didn’t read all your cryptic writing but enough to where I’ll just say simply, fuck you. I’m going to enjoy the last 25 years of my life to the fullest and I don’t have time for negative bullshit. Originally Posted by buffalomw10
typical infantile ...mindset a the worthless self loathin generation that ruined the ...country