OBAMA DISASTER ON THE BORDER......100,000 CHILDREN CROSS ILLEGALLY !

This isn't about votes, boyz. Democrats aren't going to get the alien vote either.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Fucking liar - they will eventually, once they make Americans out of them. They come from such good families, after all - families that send them across the desert to potentially die.
I'll take 140 thousand of them if we get to send 140 thousand liberals to Mexico - permanently.
Then the liberals can pass educational, housing, medical programs, etc. that Mexicans in Mexico can pay for!!
The White House lawn makes a lovely camp ground.....

.. they can work Michelle's veggie garden. Originally Posted by LexusLover
But they are being sent to AZ Lexie lady.
Who needs sleeping pills when I can just read some of the far right wing drivel in these Political threads!? Can't wait to see the Shit they'll crank out after Hillary wins in 2016!
But they are being sent to AZ Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I heard. Sending them to the WH lawn would get a response.
Who needs sleeping pills when I can just read some of the far right wing drivel in these Political threads!? Can't wait to see the Shit they'll crank out after Hillary wins in 2016! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Posting in your sleep again? Keep in touch.

I'll send you a notice when she does.
Arizona loves illegals ... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
LittleEva, you are so wonderfully ignorant. You are the lovable, yet dim-witted Court Jester in the Palace of Lies.

LittleEva, you are so wonderfully ignorant. You are the lovable, yet dim-witted Court Jester in the Palace of Lies.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Lost at sea again dull knife? Your life is very barren and devoid of humor. I really feel sorry for you. Even a dimatard like you should have picked up on that.
But Obama told us (in 2013) our "borders are more secure than any other time in our history"................

Another Obama lie !
Great source material WhirlyCAPS.

You must be deathly afraid these kids are going to take your job away.

God forbid AMERICA would be a shelter for refugees fleeing oppression. It never has, after all. Just ask the FOUNDING FUCKING FATHERS!

This isn't about votes, boyz. Democrats aren't going to get the alien vote either.

I agree with well-endowed. I'd swap 140,000 Mexican children for you.

OH, AND BTW -- YOUR HEADLINE, LIKE VIRTUALLY ALL OF THEM, IS AN OUT AND OUT LIE! EVEN A DIPSHIT LIKE YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO ADD... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Don't worry you "Filthy Perv" you can still payem to suck their dirty toes.
Round them up and put them n the FEMA camps.
Everybody that supports amnesty can each pick one up and provide life time support at their own expense. Chip them and make sure they never are permitted to become citizens as all of those that broke the law to get here should be treated.
Fucking liar - they will eventually, once they make Americans out of them. They come from such good families, after all - families that send them across the desert to potentially die.
I'll take 140 thousand of them if we get to send 140 thousand liberals to Mexico - permanently.
Then the liberals can pass educational, housing, medical programs, etc. that Mexicans in Mexico can pay for!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
How is this a lie, JLHomo?

Please offer some proof that the Democrats (or Republicans) have any agenda to convert illegal immigrants into partisan voters.

Take your meds and check in tomorrow after your Reparative Therapy session.
Don't worry you "Filthy Perv" you can still payem to suck their dirty toes. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN MEAN, SLOBBRIN????

More nonsense.
Get the fuck out of my thread........you don't belong here.

You are an open border advocate who worships at the feet of all things Obama. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Uhhhh, welllll, why don't you address the questions and points I raised, shit for brains?

I didn't count 100,000 illegal children as your false, SCREAMING headline suggests. How do you?

Must be YOUR threads are only for like minded assholes to grump, grumble and foam at the mouth, regardless of the facts or the truth.

Fuck you and the lying asshole your tongue rode in in, Whirlyturd!

Get the fuck out of MY country... YOU haven't earned your keep!
HAHA....A leftie who wants Open Borders to let in every Tom, Dick and Harry (AssUp's dream team train)......but wants to throw out American citizens !

You are so far left it is laughable.

Even the uber liberal Mother Jones agrees. But AssUp doesn't see it.

The following chart presents the numbers "caught" at the border.....We know for every 1 caught there are likely 3 to 10 that cross and are NOT caught !

Word is the media in those countries are spreading lies about a mother and and children will be allowed to stay if they come. That the boarders are open to them.