Rub a dub dub

Okay, now it is really ready. Lowered the gifts for a better introductory rate.... $$/hr

Always wanted to have sessions start on the table to relax... Work the kinks and then have the fun stuff.... Think this will be great... tease, tease, tease! no gfe type stuff in this session, except L3, since it will build the excitement...

let the games begin!
Sure I love GFE, but I am a FBSM (emphasis on the M) connoissuer, and I am definitely interested in what you have to offer.
I think guys wanting FBSM are on the rise (yes, I know). There are more inquiries lately & the ISO section is filled with them. A skilled therapist offering extras will not sit and wait for the phone to ring.
Hey Ryan!! Lots of great FBSM guys out there and especially from Eccie. Enjoy your new adventures!!
Like bigdog0311, I am always interested in FBSM but like he says, the M part is important. Many supposed FBSM providers don't have the slightest idea how to give a good massage so what you really end up with is 45 minutes of bad rubdown and then an ending.

Those are a complete waste of time and I think the reason the demand slowed for that service is because so many were offering really bad service so guys gave up and started looking for something else. Lots of folks were simply using the massage part of the hour to kill time so they could charge more.

A good massage with a relatively fast L3 ending sounds quite interesting actually.
This is a great service. Count me in.
  • Sami
  • 07-20-2011, 04:04 PM
Well I have to say Ryan has been practicing on me She has got the M down!!! Anyone who visits her will definitely enjoy.. Now get on over here chicky
Heck in many cases I prefer a FBSM, its safer that way