Hobby Souvenirs

• Smerc
  • 07-08-2021, 07:28 PM
Just take her panties/bra and a towel or two next time on your way out.

Dat shits mine mentality. Good lord. I think it's trolling .
yesterday i went and got a massage and took one of them small fat gaudy budas for a hobby souvenir and only left a $20 tip. im sure she knows its me but she cant do shit about it. what was i gonna do? take some nasty butterscotch candy or cum wipes?
Meh, be a nice lad and mail them back. BUT before you do, alter the pieces so that they will not fit correctly. That'll drive anyone insane. Honestly though, if you mail them you'll ruin the surprise and raise suspicion. It's best to just stop by for a quickie, drop off lunch, etc. and slyly put them back where you found them.

Keep us posted Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Now you got balls and a humerus personality. unlike all of the sensitive male white knight pussy bois.
You are a confessed thief.
Don't judge me or anyone else by your moral standard ( or lack of).
I have done no such thing, You don't know me.
I suppose you said that to make you feel better about yourself. Originally Posted by grayturner
I feel good about myself because Im a take charge man. Too late. Ive already judged you just like the females have about you being a timid fuck. Grow some balls. Oh I forgot. Guys from Missouri don't have balls.
I feel good about myself because Im a take charge man. . Originally Posted by Opossum
No sir, you are a sad little fellow who wishes he were a man.
As far as Texas goes, there are many fine people there, unfortunatly you are not one of them. Seek help.
yesterday i went and got a massage and took one of them small fat gaudy budas for a hobby souvenir and only left a $20 tip. im sure she knows its me but she cant do shit about it. what was i gonna do? take some nasty butterscotch candy or cum wipes? Originally Posted by Opossum
So...you're a thief??? You stole a Buddha.
What an ass wipe.
So...you're a thief??? You stole a Buddha. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
No fool! A thief would have taken the change and dollar bills left at the buda alter. That I DID NOT DO! Besides, I did her a favor. Buda is a false prophet. He doesn't know the way to purgeatory.
What an ass wipe. Originally Posted by Holedriller
Takes one to no one but Im not and you are
Meh, be a nice lad and mail them back. BUT before you do, alter the pieces so that they will not fit correctly. That'll drive anyone insane. Honestly though, if you mail them you'll ruin the surprise and raise suspicion. It's best to just stop by for a quickie, drop off lunch, etc. and slyly put them back where you found them.

Keep us posted Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
You are the type of gal I let get in my pants. I just sent you a photo of my amazing dick so you can dream about me. How about you and me talk about the subject of hobby souvenirs, let me massage your amazing tits and then fuck raw dog. Im what they call a distinguished smoke show of a man. Chicks have to put a sponge in there panties when around me. What are you waiting for?
Some would say "Points" are also "hobby souvenirs"?
exactly! and this is I am always on alert with everyone and hide everything on the hotel. and reason why I dont have a set infall. We can trust you guys.....

How would you feel if the provider steals from your wallet while you taking a piss?

gross!

If you want a souvenir,... ask, she probably would sell you some panties. (I always have some cheap ones if I get that request) -but steallung? cmon!

That shit is so cruel. Some of these women have trust issues enough dealing with us. Not sure why you would go and add on to that.

You should also give them an inconvenience fee as well.

Some people do take small items from hotels, but this isn't really in the same league since hotels might have a surplus of those items in the back in case some of those things get damaged/stolen.

What joy do you actually get out of this? Originally Posted by Smerc
exactly! and this is I am always on alert with everyone and hide everything on the hotel. and reason why I dont have a set infall. We can trust you guys.....

How would you feel if the provider steals from your wallet while you taking a piss?

gross!

If you want a souvenir,... ask, she probably would sell you some panties. (I always have some cheap ones if I get that request) -but steallung? cmon! Originally Posted by VeronicaTurbay
Maybe a whole body swap with a hooker, she take you cloths you take hers stay in her bed doing more calls she drives off to deal with you boo and ex-wifes and do you job for $3.00 a hour.
Know who else collects souvenirs?

Serial Killers.
You are the type of gal I let get in my pants. I just sent you a photo of my amazing dick so you can dream about me. How about you and me talk about the subject of hobby souvenirs, let me massage your amazing tits and then fuck raw dog. Im what they call a distinguished smoke show of a man. Chicks have to put a sponge in there panties when around me. What are you waiting for?
Originally Posted by Opossum

Careful there Kid Icarus--- you're flying awfully close to the lamp in your mommy's basement.