Been wondering??

Staying home is safe. Originally Posted by Mr. Crowley
You would think teehee but some of us get a little wild at times
Playing with yourself is usually safe. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
Key word usually haha
I enjoy pleasuring and doing what people ask of me. So it's not focused on the pain scenerio. I don't offer dom but somebody bought me one cause they know I'm not dominant and we always have a laugh.at the end of the day prefrences are each to their own. Originally Posted by KelseyLee1993
Did you read what you posted somewhere?
Just curious. Why?
because that is so inaccurate that it is actually humorous.

In fact I have gay male friends who get it WAY more than I do in that format and they would agree.
100 % agree. More women have vaginal problems than anal issue due to sex.
And it's a damn good thing you don't know how AMAZING it FEELS because EVERYONE would be doing it!!!Also, it is NOT painful
Unless of course you aren't into it and it is done against your will.

You use those muscles everyday. And it is a muscle. Just like Kegel if a woman knows what she's doing and a male w h o m Likes anal play prefers men. Men just because you like anal play does not mean that you prefer men it just means that you know like I do and some of the other women who offer this service how fucking good it feels. You take care of yourself you work out you keep your muscles and shape promise you you're not going to quit if just like you won't if you do your daily everyday like you're supposed to. And if you're not having a daily elimination of your food products you should see a doctor. Is throwing that in there. Long term effects of doing your daily are nada. As well as occasional, intoxicating, eye-rolling, breathtaking anal. All in a very good way might I add!!

Even non GFE providers..like yourself.
I don’t mind giving it… please advise if I should pack some of that fun stuff (in my luggage, of course).😉
You would think teehee but some of us get a little wild at times Originally Posted by yourdesire
Cmon, YD you go through too many batteries that way...