So my girlfriend was a provider..... and she told me after we broke up....

This sounds very familiar. I ran into a woman a few years back who was a very attractive air traffic controller who had busted her husband visiting providers. She said this was his punishment, she was going to go earn back all the money he spent and he was going to have to live with a bunch of guys screwing his wife. I met her on day 2 of this process and remember seeing ads for her for about a month and then they disappeared. I guess she got all the money back . . .
well.... idk what ill do.... probably end up a hobbyist or something idk
you already are undeadhiro. just think....we helped put gas in your car and feed you. and any gifts you got....came from your fellow brothers in the business. Your very welcome.

Sad as it may be, you have to move on and forget about it. Dont let it bring you down. It happens.....she like the money and the fame of sex associated with it. to be on the safe side, get yourself tested.

and for the gfe or not.....she was....because undeadhiro got it....he just didnt know she was supplying houston as well.
and for the gfe or not.....she was....because undeadhiro got it....he just didnt know she was supplying houston as well. Originally Posted by windowshopper
Nope. Lost of women are GFE with their "boyfriends" and go non-GFE for their "clients". For some reason they feel it's not cheating that way or some such bullshit...
Undeadhiro, go right now and hobby then right a review, I'm sure it would be one of the most read reviews.
Undeadhiro, go schedule a session and anger fuck her
Undeadhiro, go schedule a session and anger fuck her Originally Posted by Syncial
You might want to rethink that advice.

Taking his misfortune, or utter stupidity, out on another woman is misguided, and should be the subject of an alert.

Don't we have enough "anger" floating around without promoting more?

If he is going to "anger fuck" anyone, it ought to be hiimself!
Nope. Lost of women are GFE with their "boyfriends" and go non-GFE for their "clients". For some reason they feel it's not cheating that way or some such bullshit... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Yes, but the OP never said if he were receiving GFE, or bbFS. She might had been saving herself for marriage.
You might want to rethink that advice.

Taking his misfortune, or utter stupidity, out on another woman is misguided, and should be the subject of an alert.

Don't we have enough "anger" floating around without promoting more?

If he is going to "anger fuck" anyone, it ought to be hiimself! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Maybe i should be more clear. I didn't mean to go out and harm anyone in any shape or form. But it would be funny if he scheduled with his ex.
Hell just write a review of ex-gf / provider!
Maybe i should be more clear. I didn't mean to go out and harm anyone in any shape or form. Originally Posted by Syncial
May be "grudge fuck"?
you to any 3somes. any links or contact info
Ya i know... Originally Posted by undeadhiro
get premium access credit then if anyone else reviews her you can see all the bcd details. but seriously get up shrug it off and enjoy life again you only go around once.
Hell just write a review of ex-gf / provider! Originally Posted by Himmler
May be "grudge fuck"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yea that's what I meant lol...
Yea that's what I meant lol... Originally Posted by Syncial
Can't get much better than bein' a "grudge fuckEE" on bottom.