You know you are a hobbyist if....

They are all 3 letters- glad ur not my accountant- what about cim or cot or lmnoqrst? Originally Posted by Mtnliving
I just threw out a few three letter ones . It was not intended to include every 3 or more letter acronyms on the long list of hobby acronyms.
I'm lazy like that too.....
Your significant other wonders why you brought her 200 roses...

You chuckle when a lady asks you for directions to the closest ATM...
... you get all excited for a split second when you see a sign that says "Greek Festival"
You know you spend too much time on eccie, craigslist and backpage..
- if You are in public, and you recognize a provider you have never met, simply from her ads.
- if you are in public, and you recognize a provider you have never met, simply from her tattoos.
- if every time you see a news feed from the BBC, all you can think is "that stands for Big Black Cock."
- if you have ever booked time with a provider for no other reason, other than needing someone to review in order to maintain premium access.

Done the first 3. About to do the 4th. Originally Posted by Snood273
Rotflmfao!!!

Thats gold !!
... you get all excited for a split second when you see a sign that says "Greek Festival" Originally Posted by animal426

BEST COMMENT !!!!

Could u imagine a "greek festival"
Kira......there a dozens of men who would love to attend a Greek Festival with you!!
You recognize which hotel a provider is in by the room the pics were taken in on her ad.
Kira......there a dozens of men who would love to attend a Greek Festival with you!! Originally Posted by soldierboy44
so i hear , lol.. theres many other things i will provide, that and bbfs isnt on list tho... sorry gents !!

i dont even allow fingers in ass anymore bc someone is always trying to surprise me with a dry finger.. no lube, spit , nada... not having anyone give me any lil tears or uncomfortable experiences , thats not what i do this for,, i do it to feel good,
amazing , and cum like a waterfall.. i have had some amazing greek experiences, in personal life and in professional too.. just overall havent been good.. sorry gents !!
When the waitress asks if you want a tossed salad or Caesar ... Straight out of the shower... You can toss my salad 😙
When you walk into hotel lobby's and look for Paul Blart even when you are checking in yourself