Curious - How many NCSN has Shelby done?

I've had the same experience from Brendolyn from Dallas. 3 times. Yes 3. I'm a fool. But she won't do it to me again... Originally Posted by cockforhire
You haven't truly been NCNSed until you've been Hootered. (a DFW legend) To some she was an amazing experience. To others, a unicorn who took NCNS to a completely new level and made it an artform. We're talking several people in the double-digit level. She was that bad ass! Heh!

Sounds like Maddie showed up first in the Bastrop double booking.
CFH; You are indead lucky man!
I have also had a bad experience with Brendolyn once (but wont ever again). Ladies if I make an appointment with you; rest assured if I don't show; there was a good reason (I am a single parent and run my own business); and I will call and let you know..Before the appt. time. I am driving an hour to come see you; my time is valuable to me also; and I am probably more excited to see you than you are me.
I give them a 2nd chance if they do not NCNS me on the first visit, if they at least call or text or email me then i will try again, if do it a 2nd time,
I am done on to the next..

a wedding? that is one excuse I have never heard..

My last BS cancel was about a year or so ago, I had to laugh and laugh, was the lamest excuse I had ever heard...
I had a weird situation in bastrop tonight too... Originally Posted by MaddietheCoed
I wonder if you're the girl he stood me up for! Hyatt Lost Pines?
What a sap! He could have been so close to what might be the world's hottest double.

I wonder if you're the girl he stood me up for! Hyatt Lost Pines? Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
Yes! There was even a thing about him but I ignored it.
Sophia,
Next time you get stood up, just call me. I will be glad to fill in for the dumb SOB!!!!
Wow, now the poor man (but happy he got to see Maddie) needs to man-up and say he double booked. Hmmmm does he have the balls?
Yes! There was even a thing about him but I ignored it. Originally Posted by MaddietheCoed
Do tell..
I wonder if you're the girl he stood me up for! Hyatt Lost Pines? Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
Yes! There was even a thing about him but I ignored it. Originally Posted by MaddietheCoed
The plot thickens...
What a sap! He could have been so close to what might be the world's hottest double. Originally Posted by poseidon
To be sure.
Actually he stood us both up. Sort of. We were both waiting out there for him at the same time while he ignored my calls and told her to wait. She waited for an hour and gave up.

I wish I had known she was parked nearby doing the same thing I was -- waiting. We could have found some way to entertain ourselves... May have made the drive halfway worth while.
I personally think he more than made it up to us... nothing like two pissed girls to make a man change his mind...
  • Carl
  • 07-01-2010, 01:58 PM
Ooooh, so he got back in touch with you gals and made ammends? Pray, tell us more, my dear!