provider got pissed when I walked out before it started

• klutz
  • 12-04-2012, 10:53 PM
Face it... truth hurts. Anyone would get butthurt over such honesty.... but you did it the right way. Best thing would have been to leave 20-30 bucks on the end table and bid her good day.

Props to you for having the balls and tact to handle yourself in that situation.

You should also be sending a message to all the guys who reviewed her before you that didnt mention this "flaw"... unless you didnt do your homework and it's your fault.
Well-played. I have had the door open and felt my heart sink, especially after a white knight (a mod on another board) assured me that despite her obscured-face photos that she was attractive. I stayed and the session was pretty much ruined from the get-go over this issue. I bailed maybe 15 minutes into a scheduled, and paid-for, 3 hour session. So I've been very careful about this issue since. There are plenty of good reasons for obscured and/or no face photos, some ladies must stay UTR, and there are reasonable ways around that issue.
Done with class!
Hell, stand them on their heads and they all look the same. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
lmao
You should have taken her phone and thrown it at the wall.
You should have taken her phone and thrown it at the wall. Originally Posted by pipeman1
+1
You handled yourself well.
I probably would have just left 50% of the fee or $100 whichever was less. She did block out her time and possibly turn down other business for your appointment. There is not much you can do about hurting her feelings.

I have done that once too, and offered to still pay for the session since the lady jumped hoops to verify me, and she still refused to take it. It is a well reviewed provider here, shows her face, but nothing beats glamorized photos once you see it in HD vision and 3 dimensions, a pic is worth a thousand words but my eyes can say zillions in a flash of a moment.