Bars in Addison

I think I saw Tara at a local retail store, Wow, still have the wood and that was 3 months ago. Originally Posted by Smokestack
I like Doadies Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I love to go to Dodies Reef on lower Greenville.
Friendly and hot bartenders! And good food.
I love to go to Dodies Reef on lower Greenville.
Friendly and hot bartenders! And good food. Originally Posted by daveindallas
Where are y'alls avatars registered?
i guess the not so obvious answer was the op wanted to know bars in addison not garland but whatever. and yes the one in addison is closed.
i guess the not so obvious answer was the op wanted to know bars in addison not garland but whatever. and yes the one in addison is closed. Originally Posted by fletch
Yes it is closed Fletch. Talked too the owner last nite. It has been closed for 3 weeks. It was a franchise and the business was not good at all. But good news for me the doadies in Rockwall is going nowhere.
Yes it is closed Fletch. Talked too the owner last nite. It has been closed for 3 weeks. It was a franchise and the business was not good at all. But good news for me the doadies in Rockwall is going nowhere. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Who's talking about bars in Garland? They have been Rockwall and Dallas. They have fallen under the discussion of doadies. Sorry that bothers you Fletchy. Have a good We.
Where are y'alls avatars registered? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Where is yours? Mines at my house in my bathroom. Lol. But thanks for noticing THN
Where are y'alls avatars registered? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
"Registered" as in getting married and being registered for wedding gifts?
Yikes !!!!
We aren't getting married, just working out together.
"Registered" as in getting married registered for wedding gifts?
Yikes !!!!
We aren't getting married, just working out together. Originally Posted by daveindallas
Lol good one.
I was there Saturday too.
I was there Saturday too. Originally Posted by SD2011
Lol well hey you. How was Sammies?
Lol well hey you. How was Sammies? Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Everything is good!

Sherlocks maybe...They just opened a Coal Vines and Nick n Sams near Preston and Belt Line. There's a piano bar that way, Social House, Gloria's, Flying Saucer, Twin Peaks....take your pic. Have fun! Originally Posted by thathottnurse
There's a Sherlocks in the metroplex? Had no idea! Thx
There are 3!! :-) Arlington, Dallas and Addison! Love Sherlocks! )
So did Josh Hamilton!!