What is a Car Date?

IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN FINGERBANGED IN AN 88 COROLLA IN THE BACK OF THE BASTROP BUC-EE'S PARKING LOT YOU HAVEN'T LIVED!!! YOLO.

Did I say that out loud? (looks side to side) Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
lol! fingerbangin' and road-head can be fun (if a bit dangerous), but the rest, it just feels awkward.
lol at 5'11...something I'll never do!
There have been a number of comments of late to something called “Car Dates,” or maybe I am just noticing it. This seems very nostalgic, like going back to high school. What is involved here? Who is doing car dates? Originally Posted by jay9999
  • tzv13
  • 12-13-2016, 09:34 PM
  • tzv13
  • 12-13-2016, 09:35 PM
IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN FINGERBANGED IN AN 88 COROLLA IN THE BACK OF THE BASTROP BUC-EE'S PARKING LOT YOU HAVEN'T LIVED!!! YOLO.

Did I say that out loud? (looks side to side) Originally Posted by Miss Valentina

lol at 5'11...something I'll never do! Originally Posted by Priscilla St. James
Applaud to that. . . Long legs don't move well in a cramp space
lol nope not even in those extra long SUV...you need an RV for my long ass legs
Applaud to that. . . Long legs don't move well in a cramp space Originally Posted by SweetlyBlended80
Take it a step further - to more fully exploit a lady's exhibitionist tendencies, employ an elegant convertible, a short skirt, no undies, a small vibrator, some of her favorite music and a scenic route, followed by some time in a secluded parking area, could make for a lovely experience at sunset. Would certainly be entertaining to any truckers we might pass.
A car date is where you go to the dealership and they let you test drive the car for a day or two.
0.o

^^^^^^^^^^great response^^^^^^^^^^^^
Perhaps if the "car" was a stretch limo the ladies might find it more appealing? ..... that one's on my bucket list ..... someday I'm going to cash in all my loose change (been saving coins for many years) and rent a limo ..... fully stocked with eats and a couple bottles of champagne ..... find me a frisky lady who loves to take naked limo rides ..... and do like 3 laps around loop 1604 here in San Antonio .....