WooHoo my ATF is Back from Vaca!

OMFG!!! GET THE FUCK PAST THIS SHIT DUMBASSES!!! Originally Posted by SknyDiva
DITTO DITTO DITTO!!!
There really must be nothing happening in NOLA if so much time, energy, and focus can be put into such a tempest in a tea cup.
There really must be nothing happening in NOLA if so much time, energy, and focus can be put into such a tempest in a tea cup. Originally Posted by disilene
not when Nikki Tylor is cumming to MY TOWN!!

NOT A FUCKING AD :wi nkiss::winki ss:
I love you. Originally Posted by muny4huny
a whole fucking bunch I love me!!
I feel Mrs. Claus and it is Christmas in August as I am coming to your area! I love you too Skny Diva

Santa I think your ATF is hot too!

DISCLAIMER:

The information contained on these posts or presented during any online communication, is for informative purposes only and no warranty is made that the information is non-fictional nor may in some way lead to an encounter. The information contained in these posts is in no form or manner to be intended as an advertisement, ad, nor threAD. The content contained in these posts is intended for disclosure of instructive data and entertainment.
Now THAT was funny!
You Rock Nikki Tylor!!
I feel Mrs. Claus and it is Christmas in August as I am coming to your area! I love you too Skny Diva

DISCLAIMER:

The information contained on these posts or presented during any online communication, is for informative purposes only and no warranty is made that the information is non-fictional nor may in some way lead to an encounter. The information contained in these posts is in no form or manner to be intended as an advertisement, ad, nor threAD. The content contained in these posts is intended for disclosure of instructive data and entertainment. Originally Posted by Nikki Tylor
LMAO!! I think I'm gonna steal that disclaimer! LOL!

DISCLAIMER:

The information contained on these posts or presented during any online communication, is for informative purposes only and no warranty is made that the information is non-fictional nor may in some way lead to an encounter. The information contained in these posts is in no form or manner to be intended as an advertisement, ad, nor threAD. The content contained in these posts is intended for disclosure of instructive data and entertainment. Originally Posted by Nikki Tylor
Nikki and Santa sittin in a tree... hehehehe