NO bullshit. Big or medium?

I don't like anything above 6 and that's pushing it. For Anal, that would have to be reduced again. The one guy I dated for 3 years was about 4.5 inches with a little girth, and that was PERFECT! Keep that big crap...I prefer not to get all stretched out! Originally Posted by London Rayne
I just fell in love with London................. ;-)
OK, since there is some ambiguousness here, and since I'm not an expert in the subject (I haven't studied them), LOL, how do you define:
  • Big cock
  • Medium cock
  • Small cock
  • Same questions for girth (and how do you measure girth???)
London & Valerie would LOVE ole Cumandgitit BCD, if he could only "git it up!" but, alas, that is beyond his capabilities.
Could one or both of you help this pore oooooold man?!?
I don't like anything above 6 and that's pushing it. For Anal, that would have to be reduced again. The one guy I dated for 3 years was about 4.5 inches with a little girth, and that was PERFECT! Keep that big crap...I prefer not to get all stretched out! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Well f$&@ me I guess I'm too big for you then lol. And here I thought my charm would have been enough hahaha
London & Valerie would LOVE ole Cumandgitit BCD, if he could only "git it up!" but, alas, that is beyond his capabilities.
Could one or both of you help this pore oooooold man?!? Originally Posted by Cumandgitit
Well I'll be in TX in 2 weeks..perhaps I'll give it a go

Long & thin
Will get you in...
Short & thick
Now that's a prick!

London, that kind of talk will work you into my heart and bed every time.
It ain't enough that I'm from Houston, let alone Texas now my size puts me out of the runnin too. I'm 0 for 2 what's a fella gotta do lol.
I like all difft sizes...variety is best!